Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easons in Ballinasloe

Options
  • 09-05-2007 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭

i heard a rumour that easons is coming to ballinasloe. it'd be great if it is

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

they are opening one in castlebar so maybe there is an expansion plan going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Oman wrote:
    i heard a rumour that easons is coming to ballinasloe. it'd be great if it is
    They are indeed. They're going into the old Swanicks cinema which is still under construction. They also advertised for staff in the Connacht a couple of weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭jamesd

Cool - thats great news - be handy to have them so close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Alan Coughlan

This is great news for Ballinasloe and the New Hotel opening 12th August 2007. Dose any one know how to I apply for a Job at easons in Ballinasloe? Dose any one know when easons will open in Ballinsaloe and who will open it? Who will open the Shearwater Plaza?
    :confused: :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,042 ✭✭✭kaizersoze

Dose any one know how to I apply for a Job at easons in Ballinasloe?
    Here ya go Alan.
    Click here

• Advertisement
Advertisement