Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

ACCA Advanced Tax

• 04-06-2007 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭ cailinoBAC

Ok, I know this is very last minute, but I´m doing this exam on Wednesday. I haven´t gone to college and I haven´t done an awful lot of study so I know I don´t have much chance of passing but I´m going to do my best. However I´m trying to find a list of the rates etc. that are given at the start of the paper. I´m using the BPP Ireland course text and if I remember from 2.3, the list they have wasn´t the same as in the exam. I´m sure I could find this on the net somewhere but I had a quick look and couldn´t find anything and I don´t want to give up my morning for that! I also don´t want to waste time learning off rates that are given in the exam, or on the other hand not learn something and discover that they don´t actually give this!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭ Kingkong

past exam papers must have them attached

Advertisement