Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayo Towns

Options
  • 07-06-2007 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

What towns in Mayo are reaelly expanding at a fast rate, which towns are nice and have great businesses communities and have loads of businesses opening up exclduing Wesport & Castlebar & Ballina.

any help please.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Are you thinking of moving there or also opening a business up? It's hard to go through every one, do you have an area in mind? North/South? Close to anything?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 tvworshiper2006

I'd like some information on Claremorris please. It seems like a good town. What shops are opening up/what developments are going on? Any more relevant info. I may set up a business there. Thanks 4 any help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 145 ✭✭martin84

It would want to be a good business idea. The town is growing alot over the last few years. Good luck

I'm just tryin 2 get a view of whats happenin in Claremorris. My business idea is a long way off yet but may move resedentially to Claremorris soon. Isint there a shopping centre opening up in Claremorris, what shops are going to be in it? Whens it opening up etc? any big names supposed to open in the town? Is there many small businesses supposed to open in town also? What other developments are going on? Any info would be appreciated.

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Contact the Chamber of Commerce. If you're serious about doing business there, you'll want to do it sooner or later, and you should get accurate and up-to-date information.

• Advertisement

Thanks 4 advice everyone. I just want to get a perspective from people who know the area, at the moment its not really connected with the business, i wont set that up for 4 or 5 years (its a long term plan), i plan to move to the area first so just want to know what shops are in area, whats opening up, any big names etc and whats going in the shopping centre and any other developments of interest. Any info is appreciated thanx. :D

Advertisement