Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

cork or galway

Options
  • 11-04-2007 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭

whats a better place to live/work for a single guy as far as having the crack/night life and things to do are concerned cork city or galway city include limerick and waterford as well if you want?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 47,223 CMod ✭✭✭✭Black Swan

If girls are works of art for you, then Gal...way!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭s_carnage

Galway is really good for gng out but only had one nite down in Cork and it seemed a mad place altogether. One or the other though i think i'd have to say Galway!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 squiddly

I'm from Galway(not the city), but in college in Cork. I prefer Galway, but i haven't been out there many nights, about 7 or 8 times, and you'll always have the craic! Depends on what you class as a good night i suppose.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go to Cork.
    Galway is full.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,623 ✭✭✭dame

Galway definitely. I've lived in both and Cork has two types people; "chav" types or people who think they're posh. Galway has far nicer, more genuine people. Oh, and Galway people will deign to talk to you, even if you're not from Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 alib

Have to say I agree with dame. Of course there are sound people in both cities and it's not really fair to generalise too much. But, it's hard to find a city that's as good craic as Galway. There's just something special about the place. Although it's been two years since I've lived there. Heading back there soon so hope it hasn't changed too much.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 -blondie-

Galway for sure! Best craic going out!
    Night clubs are great too! Plus people are really friendly!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement