Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

How to find a SAGE Tutor...?

Options
  • 25-05-2007 11:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭

Good Friday morning to you all!

I hope that somebody can be of assistance to me so that I may rest with peace of mind over the weekend.

What is the best way to find a SAGE tutor (L50.V12) in the Cavan area at short notice? I've tried contacting SAGE directly to see if they had a list of tutors, accredited or otherwise, with no luck, and it's quite urgent :eek:

Are there any websites or listings, or does anybody know someone?

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭Jakey

What are you trying to do in sage? If its just book keeping i.e posting journals, bank payments, invoices ect.. an accountant, accounting technician or book keeper familiar with Sage should be able to help you.

I use L50 here if your stuck with something in particular feel free to PM me or post here

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Dutchology

That's nice of you to offer your help, however it's actually to teach a class that I'm searching for a SAGE Tutor...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Hi,
    If you want someone to go out and train sage do provide onsite trainers who will go out onsite I think they price per day. If you are looking to run a course you can get an educational licence from them too. They dont provide teachers for courses though but maybe someone in fas could help or often there are trainers listed in local papers?

Advertisement