Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Mill Shopping Center (Clondalkin)

Options
  • 07-05-2007 6:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

Where would I be able to find contact info for the owner/s of The Mill Shopping Center? I want to ask them some questions about the premesis and some items that are in the main walkway inside (not in any of the shops)...but cant seem to locate any details.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Maybe ask in one of the shops if they've any contacts??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,452 ✭✭✭Time Magazine

There is a CLONDALKIN SHOPPING CENTRE LIMITED registered with the CRO who were formed on 05/08/1993 and have a listed address of Chapel House, 2nd Floor, 21-26 Parnell Street, Dublin 1.

No guarantee it's them though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Cheers guys Ill try both.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,273 ✭✭✭✭Victor

I think it was owned by one of Mansfield's vehicles, then Dunloe-Ewart and then Dunloe-Ewart was taken over by one of Zoe's vehicles.

There is likely to be a managment suite in the centre - just ask the security guards.

Advertisement