Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Post

Options
  • 26-04-2007 11:33am
    Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭

I believe the word I'm looking for is woot!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

second comes right after first :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,800 ✭✭✭county

don`t forget the postcount+1

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Nice one guv :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

What is lifehacking?

• Subscribers Posts: 16,559 ✭✭✭✭copacetic

HavoK wrote:
    What is lifehacking?

the lifehacking forum is what we make it!

However see the charter with link to forum request for some
    ideas. Will make a list of resources soon too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭RoundyMooney

Congratulations and such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

Well done copacetic. Good luck with the forum.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,429 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Yup, good luck with the new forum :)

*fumbles with paper clips and toilet roll holder*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

Good luck with this, just read up on it there sounds good, its kind of a forum for life tips yea?

shoutman wrote:
    Good luck with this, just read up on it there sounds good, its kind of a forum for life tips yea?

I'm hoping we will see plenty of life tips etc, although a lot of people seem more interesting in hacking 'things'. I'm interested in both but we will have to see how it goes. It's a forum that has big potential or could turn into nothing, lets enjoy the ride..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

well done on the new forum

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Sweet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,817 ✭✭✭✭Dord

nice one! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭Asiaprod

*waves to all* What's lifehacking?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

Asiaprod wrote:
    What's lifehacking?
    I think it's where you replace all your vital organs every 10 years, and use lots of anti-wrinkle cream.

Actually this sounds like an interesting place.
    Methinks I'll be back. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Huzzah!
    Now that I'm here, I've already alerted the experts to begin the ingenius creations:
    Dear MacGuyver,
    Enclosed is a rubber band, a paper clip and a drinking straw. Please kick off our new forum.

Also, is the forum going to be appearing on the dropdowns, or is that intentional? To find the lifehacking forum, you must first assemble the URL from the forum numbers of those started around the same time.:D Good way to separate out the people serious about it.

Huzzah!
    Now that I'm here, I've already alerted the experts to begin the ingenius creations:

Also, is the forum going to be appearing on the dropdowns, or is that intentional? To find the lifehacking forum, you must first assemble the URL from the forum numbers of those started around the same time.:D Good way to separate out the people serious about it.

weird, it was in the drop down this morning after the overnight update but isn't there for me now either, maybe it depends which server you get. Hopefully it will bubble through in the next few days..

I notice the same things is happening with the new 'hobby radio' forum under tech>consumer electronics. It was in the drop down yesterday but isn't there at the moment.

Ah, congrats!

copacetic wrote:
    weird, it was in the drop down this morning after the overnight update but isn't there for me now either, maybe it depends which server you get. Hopefully it will bubble through in the next few days..

I notice the same things is happening with the new 'hobby radio' forum under tech>consumer electronics. It was in the drop down yesterday but isn't there at the moment.

restarted browser and it appears in Rec>Lifehacking so it looks like either a server issue or just a boards funny..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

I just dropped in from the drop down to see what this all about. Do I need a paper clip of sorts to join the discussion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,238 ✭✭✭humbert

great. glad to see this forum made it. will have to put on my tinfoil thinking hat.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

/takes paperclip out of special bag. Who needs a tank?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭toiletduck

Oh cool, it got approved :D

Advertisement