Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beat 102/103 FM Fugitive

Options
  • 16-03-2007 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,388 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone find him yet? Have to say I'd feel like a tool running up to a stranger and asking them are they it!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

I've just taken a look at the clues on their website and they are pretty easy to figure out.

This same competition has run on radio stations in Cork and Dublin before where it's been very succesful.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,878 ✭✭✭patrickc

he was in carlow Thursday or Friday(near the train station) and some young fella jumped the railings in the station because he could see someone he thought was fugitive, ripped an artery in his leg, whilst falling on the tracks with 2 trains coming. thankfully he was rescued in time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

in school the other day during history a guy put up his hand and asked if the teacher was the fugutive :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

he was found in co. tipp the other day

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭ciano1

i no...a guy in my class heard d clues and knew it was clonmel....he went around asking everyone

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭timmywex

he was found in wexford midweek by two lads on the hop from my school, one got 500and a phone and the other 600,they got a detention each but wrote a letter to the school principal and got off free off charge,they said they were on an entrepeunorial excersize for business

Advertisement