Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Fair City: Carrigstown rapist?

Options
  • 22-12-2006 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭

Thought I'd start a thread to get your thoughts on who the Fair City rapist could be. My vote goes to yer man Tibbs, Slim's mate (great names....). I reckon it'll be someone who knows Kylie, I'd be shocked if it was Slim, but I'd put my money on Tibbs being the one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,189 ✭✭✭jos28

Have to agree. I'll put my tenner on Tibbs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 731 ✭✭✭Madge

Yep, I'd say it's him alright. The RTE official spoilers say the attacker is someone Kylie knows

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

yep i think its him too. did u see his facial epxressions whenslim told him kylie was raped last nite?? i sd it as soon as i saw his reactions...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

It comes out tonight yeah??? And which one is Tibbs?

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭RVD420

It's Tibbs alright. Just wondering if Dominic will go down for bashing him!?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 22 Nick_Object

It was painful waiting for them to unveil him. I think everyone in the country knew it was him. The very next episode after Kylie was raped, it showed him talking to that other guy, who had come out of jail and was worried he was going to be fingered for it. So Tibbs helped him out and offered to pretend they were together watchin a DVD. At which point the camera zoomed in on TIbbs' face in that typical 'I'm the rapist and the fake alibi benefits me' pose. It would have been more interesting if Barry had done the terrible deed

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Wasnt Barry kinda up for murdering yer man for a while(the guy who accidentally killed Jessica Molloy by dropping the E) before Harry was found guilty?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Didn't Barry go a bit mental for a while - what was that about? Losing his job or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

tk123 wrote:
    Didn't Barry go a bit mental for a while - what was that about? Losing his job or something?

Was it not because he was going out with one of the teachers, but she was sleeping with her student. And then when he found this out, yeah I think he went nuts and lost his job.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,020 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Yeah thats it - the student was yer man who Harry killed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement