Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

If anyone from Tipperary Co. knows a guy named Conor ...

Options
  • 02-10-2006 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Hi :D

If anyone of you guys from Tipperary Co. knows a Conor (Conrad) Bailey, please say "hi" to him: was a pleasure to meet him!

Greetings from a foolish girl...

(Very unlikely he receives my greetings...I know :rolleyes: ...but whatever)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

ah sure, she's in love!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 silverrain

Oh no...no! she's not...:cool: it's just he's really cute :rolleyes: and made me laugh a lot...:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Who is this Conrad Bailey, and what part of Tipp is he from?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

im conrad bailey!!!.................. honest!!! now send me on those photos you promised me!!! :-)

woosaysdan wrote:
    im conrad bailey!!!.................. honest!!! now send me on those photos you promised me!!! :-)

Very funny, Mr. Santa Homer....but I'm sorry to disappoint you, you're too young! ;)

• Advertisement

He's too young, you say? Why how old is this Conrad chap meant to be? Woosaysdan and meself are in our 20's just to clarify.

*lol*

I've checked your profiles, don't worry ;)

But come on, you two youngsters: how old is "old"? :D You're talking like my brother fearing his 22nd birthday and callin ME an old lady...
    In exactly five years, my friend, you're THIRTY! :rolleyes: ..well,... there could be a tiny little chance of a life beyond...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

sorry gran!!!:) :):)

aah...that's alright darling... wanna have some sweets? :D granny is in a fairly good mood today...

Sweets??? me me me.... please!!

I'm only in my prime. Old is in your 50's.

Anyway, woossaysdan, where have you been all these months? haven't seen ya online in nearly a year. And as for your cake forum...... man the mould on my bread has more life in it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement