Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Smirnoff Ice on Draught...

Options
  • 18-07-2002 2:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭

Whats that all about i say?

sumtin like €4.50 a pint, i can't even drink the stuff.
    The glass is fair cool though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

Heres hoping for Vodka and Red Bull on draught at that price.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭eddhorse

€4.50 a pint where was that i say,ive seen it in dakota in dublin but dont know how much and ur right the glasses are deadly:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Kalina

Can't say that I could drink a pint of it in 1 go. It's horrible when it gets warm so I'd rather stick to the bottle if I'd drink the stuff at all!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

It isn't a bad price TBH. You nearly pay that for a bottle of the stuff, and I find it quite refreshing.

But I'm a little bit skeptic, in believing the contents of the bottle and pint are the same thing. I'm sure somebody working in a bar will be able to clarify this is in a jiffy for me.

cheers :)

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭Acidflash

It's been popping up all over galway recently also, €4.40 a pint where i work. In never drink the stuff but from what i've been told the bottles are a lot nicer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

i work in a bar and we sell it for €4 a pint its 4.5% vol where as the bottle is 5.5% vol.it is also less fizzy but everything on tap is its not that popular i dont think it will take off.but the glasses are cool but u can only put smirnoff ice or water or other things like that as they stain very ez

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,499 Mod ✭✭✭✭Blade

Theres only a UK shot of smirnoff in the bottles which is smaller than an Irish shot! So I usually get a bottle of it put into a pint glass and an extra shot of vodka on top at least then u can taste the bleedin vodka! Otherwise it's just a puffs drink. If this new one on tap has even less vodka than the bottle then it's never going to take off. I certainly wouldn't go near it. Your always going to get ripped off with all them pre-mixed drinks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Groo! half pints of that stuff started a mad Friday night for me. So sickly and sweet isn't it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

the glasses are well cool .................personally i couldnt stomach the stuff at all .

Advertisement