Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Madeleine Carroll. Session 2.

Options
  • 08-08-2006 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

Well... I don't think I did anything really memorable... Exept attain Dutch citizenship... I made alot of yer ma jokes and suchlike. I was Summer(the bestialist leper) and Merry/Pippin (Noone was really sure which) in our performance (WE ROCKED!!!:D )
    Oh yes, and I did drama...

And I really have nothing else to say...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

Congratulations on Dutch citizenship by the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

MADELION! You have a thread-type-thing. Yes, being articulate is my speciality. So how's you, then?

It just occured to me that you might not know who this is. It's Sharon, by the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

David: Thank you very much, I started off my new life in the Netherlands very nicely.

Sharon: Course I knew who you were darling! How could I not???

I like this new people knowing me thing I appear to have going on. It rocks! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Who the hell are you? I vaguely remember some girl with a name like yours who had a habit of wearing orange while making pancakes and colonising Indonesia.

• Advertisement

Who the hell are you? I vaguely remember some girl with a name like yours who had a habit of wearing orange while making pancakes and colonising Indonesia.

Oh heeeeeeer... She's my cousin, Balinda. I think I may have met you once at some gathering of herpatologists.

Your cousin eh? I hear you and your cousins are rather close...:eek:

Walked into that one, didn't I....

Yep.:cool:

*humility*

• Advertisement

Moo

Look, a cow! *tips*

Hehe, I forgot how much I heart cow-tipping jokes.....:D

Y´know if ya say moo without thinking of the game you win for a month...

w00t! But now I just lost....grrr... And I was doing so well, because it seems my brothers have forgotten about the Game :D.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Princess06

Im confused...

Princess06 wrote:
    Im confused...

:D Join the club. We have badges! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Cronus333

How can we forgot you? Mad dutch person who likes giving hugs? hows Rotterdam these days? And also, my customary hug.
    Guess who by the way.

Princess06 wrote:
    Im confused...

Oh? Why is this so, dear sir?

Cronus333 wrote:
    How can we forgot you? Mad dutch person who likes giving hugs? hows Rotterdam these days? And also, my customary hug.
    Guess who by the way.

Tis unpossible to forget me;)
    Also, I'm living in AMSterdam m'dear...
    And yay, HUGS!!! =D

And also: How could I NOT know who you are!!!!!!

Madeleine wrote:
    Tis unpossible to forget me;)
    Also, I'm living in AMSterdam m'dear...
    And yay, HUGS!!! =D

And also: How could I NOT know who you are!!!!!!
    Who am I then?
    I could have swown it was Rotterdam. How about we compromise and move you to Utrecht? Or better yet: Suriname. Who doesn't love poor South American Dutch speaking countries!

• Advertisement

¿You´ve forgotten? Well, just to refresh your memory, ye are David -insert middle name here- Barrett and you are tall.

Madeleine wrote:
    ¿You´ve forgotten? Well, just to refresh your memory, ye are David -insert middle name here- Barrett and you are tall.
    Thank god. Getting through those pesky introductions were starting to get problematic....
    Hows the Monaghan madness? still as crazy and as Netherlandian(thats not even a word!) as ever?

No, Fr. Barrett is correct, it's Rotterdam and I should know, after all my shishter'zh Dutch, izhn't dat kraizhy?

Cronus333 wrote:
    Thank god. Getting through those pesky introductions were starting to get problematic....
    Hows the Monaghan madness? still as crazy and as Netherlandian(thats not even a word!) as ever?

Awh yeah, well, actually I´m in Spainland at the moment... Tis a bizarre place indeed...

And apparently I was wrong... I´m moving to Amsterdam though, as soon as I can "work" up enough money...

Madeleine wrote:
    Awh yeah, well, actually I´m in Spainland at the moment... Tis a bizarre place indeed...

And apparently I was wrong... I´m moving to Amsterdam though, as soon as I can "work" up enough money...

Hmm, this sounds interesting ;)....:D

Hmm, this sounds interesting ;)....:D

You could never afford me;)

Madeleine wrote:
    You could never afford me;)

Yer ma, however...:D

Yer ma, however...:D

Yeah, she couldd, I know...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mmmpie

woa a drama person who wasnt in my class!!thats weird man i just cant visualise it!!did ya like it?brona rocks doesnt she!!!!

• Advertisement

Madeleine wrote:
    Yeah, she couldd, I know...

How do you know that yer ma can afford you? Did she ask or something? Mmm....incest...

Advertisement