Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South East Trip

Options
  • 04-08-2006 11:19am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 48

Hi all we have booked a 3 night, 4 day trip in Wexford, basically I am hoping to get around and see as much sights as possible, can anyone recommend anything to go and see I have a car so will travel as far as needed. Thanks in advance :) sorry its weekend 11th August

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,186 ✭✭✭kensutz

Waterford has the Spraoi festival on this weekend and well worth checking out. Just realised that you probably have it booked for a later date.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,964 ✭✭✭Hmm_Messiah

Kilkenny Arts Festival wil have started

http://www.kilkennyarts.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 SexyWexy

Hook Lighthouse will be great in this weather! Wexford town itself is lovely, very quaint and some really good shops! The quay is really nice and good for a stroll!

Are you going with Friends? Will you be pubbing or clubbing or do you have children with you?

If you have kids with you I would say go to JFK park in New Ross, there is a lovely play ground there with a maze and also a miniature train for kids to go on round a section of the park!

If you are pubbing and clubbing I would say stay in Wexford town area - there will be plenty going on - The Boat Club open week is coming to an end and there is a big BBQ to celebrate in the Riverbank house hotel - There is always plenty going on in Wexford at this time of year!! I think there are more Dubs in Wexford than Wexicans at the moment! :D

Advertisement