Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odran farrell....(tony)

Options
  • 30-10-2005 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭

seen as everyone else has their own thread i said id be a conformist n make my own... so look at me go!:eek:

so anyway,
    my name is odran... must of you probably know me as Tony thanks to dave n ian....
    i did computer apps sess2 04'( yes im a nerd...once again look at me go),
    last summer i did medicine in the lab sess1.... i had red hair for that,
    yeah like i said i had red hair last summer n got it straightened for one of those themed discos/nights.... n kate n numerous other people helped to put it all in multiple plaits for one other disco... or was it two.... meh i cant remember.... i get that red n white builders tape for de 60's/70's/80's disco(i cant remember the era) i stole it from the sports hall.... i also taped up apul with biohazard tape.... built the pyramid of cups filled with water that eoin and his room mate got sent to see colm about.... what else did i do? if anyone else knows something... youre eiterh a stalker or a friend... or just some random person that knows me...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 invisibleghost

Odran!:D
    Hehe I loved your hair! Though I still havn't forgotten how you stopped dancing with me at the ceidlidh (sp?) to go and watch a film:(
    And the biohazard tape made the 80's disco...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

well the reason i stopped is quite simple yet hard to understand... i have a titanium screw holding my leg together and i was told by my consultant not to be bouncing around on my leg or it will give way and there will be some serious consequences..... thus i'm sorry i stopped dancing with u

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Tony! \o/

*poke* *sproings hair* *poke*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

wOOt! Odran, you were the only guy in our class who wasn't afraid to talk to us girls on the first day :D . And your hair kept us so amused during study :)

lol... yeah good times.... well the fact was it was fairly easy seen as ive known amolyia(or whoever she spells it) for like 8 yrs.. plus ye were all sound

• Advertisement

odranCN wrote:
    lol... yeah good times.... well the fact was it was fairly easy seen as ive known amolyia(or whoever she spells it) for like 8 yrs.. plus ye were all sound

Hehe, thanks. I didn't know you've known Amoolya for that long! That definitly helps to explain it.. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Hey, anyone who went to session 2 04 can't be too bad... Especially if they've red hair...*clearly biased*

There's nothing wrong with being biased.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

:D:D:D
    Of course not!!! Especially since it's the internet and, by extention, no one cares!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22 jen-pixie

Hi Odran! I didn't know you were the one who brought the plastic tape to the 80's disco! As a matter of fact though, i just assumed it appeared there magically. I'd say if the dcu cleaners could get their hands on you, there'd be some serious hair-pulling, though. Which reminds me, rumour has it, bright red isn't your natural hair colour *shock*, *horror*! What is this foul deception?!:confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

• Advertisement

eh unfortunetly its not natural ... it was dyed... ****in sore as hell gettin de peroxide on... was about 2-3 hrs gettin it done.... yeah i stole that tape from the gym in de sports hall one day... n then i got a roll of biohazard tape from de science labs... we tied paul up with that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Oh, Odi - light of my life, fire of my loins, drummer of my drums. We shall play in an ass-kicking manner at 'Metal By The Sea', yes? Jaypers, what a terrbile name for a festival... Anyway, we shall be, as the crazy kids say these days, "teh win".

Actually, anyone who happens to be in the general Waterford (more specifically Tramore) area on December 6th (?) come have a watch.

donncha did they not tell u its been postponed?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Bad_Faerie

Hey Odran!
    Hmm I don't know if you remember me,not having red hair and all that, But I'm Fionnuala and we had various Bass playing session things.Oh yeah and you gave me biohazard tape ,which my RA confiscated Grr (Only joking Mary, I love you really).
    Hmm I've run out of things to say except...
    You kicked ass like a B*****D!

Bad_Faerie wrote:
    You kicked ass like a B*****D!

im not sure whether to take that as a compliment or insult:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

I love this guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Yo! It's Sharon. I, uh....wore a red dress? Anywho's- halo! *waves*

carlowboy wrote:
    I love this guy.

oh yeah... wan the donie
    those were some fine sessions with pizza and chips at 11... mmm forbidden pizza

Not just Goodfellas or any of that ****e. Godfather's pizza. Yum

hell yes... mmmmmmmmmm

anywho spose i should update my portfolio so to speak

im odran....

nevermore this year.. cant go back... did engineering with the legend that is Amr..BREAK! and Yu the TA legends!
    i played the foucked up bass and bodhran dealy with james and got a fairly serious bloody nose at the first disco off alison, cheers

oh i was in simons RA group... whom got the morning run.. lets not speak of it ever again.. except me and mark went to the big red ropey thing in the park.. that thing rules

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

I was introduced to you this year. Last day, when I was talking to Alison and Kevin and Liath and people and someone said Odran and I said, 'Look it, who's Odran, like Most Spoken Name For Whom I Have No Face award winner or what,' and Alison dragged up your arm and was all, 'THIS is Odran.' I have better sentence structure during the day.

Thursday* wrote:
    I was introduced to you this year. Last day, when I was talking to Alison and Kevin and Liath and people and someone said Odran and I said, 'Look it, who's Odran, like Most Spoken Name For Whom I Have No Face award winner or what,' and Alison dragged up your arm and was all, 'THIS is Odran.' I have better sentence structure during the day.

why do i not remember this?.... at all?.....:(

Odran, are you going up to Blanchardstown on Saturday. I don't really know many in session 2 this year but feck it. PS. Neil "sex slave" Connolly will be there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

odranCN wrote:
    why do i not remember this?.... at all?.....:(

Probably because it was a conversation I had with Alison involving your arm but not really your brain. I think you were trying to talk to someone else at the time, and you wouldn't have been able to tell which person out of the crowd she was talking to anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Quick question man - this Simon fella - not a better RA than me, right?

Don't answer, Odran. You never know who could be reading this. Its amazing though that for 3 years in a row, there's been an RA from Computer Science in Trinity. Dermo, Neil and Jeff. Jeff the voyeur.

Advertisement