Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conor S - Session One 06

Options
  • 22-07-2006 8:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

So yeah: Conor S - Writing For Life 06 (Craig's RA group) Session One (The "less-emo" session)

All the Session 2 bastards talking about how great it is got me down, so I figured I'd come drown my sorrows here.
    If you don't remember me, I was the one with the monkey, and the Salad Fingers t-shirt, and the memorable face. :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭carlowboy

Salad Fingré!!!
    Muse ftw, Conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

and the baby tshirt!!!!!!!!!!!! man they are legendary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and monkey... legend... only ashling stole him and cleaned him on the visit to the national gallery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

Hmmm.....should know you and don't. Do you have stuff on the broadsheet? I'm friends with Eleanor, who was in your class. And I don't imagine you'd know me unless....*thinks of anything I might have done to distinguish myself short of breaking the late-commuter-sign-out record* you saw someone wearing a straw hat with straw roses? Oh come on Ruth you can do better.....em......oh never mind, it's half two in the morning.

Thursday* wrote:
    Hmmm.....should know you and don't. Do you have stuff on the broadsheet? I'm friends with Eleanor, who was in your class. And I don't imagine you'd know me unless....*thinks of anything I might have done to distinguish myself short of breaking the late-commuter-sign-out record* you saw someone wearing a straw hat with straw roses? Oh come on Ruth you can do better.....em......oh never mind, it's half two in the morning.

Unless you stayed at DCU for more than 24 hours, I doubt you did.

I dunno. They said I did, Ronan and Caitriona. I know commuters have stayed over but that doesn't count as actually commuting and signing out, does it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Sess 1 is the less EMO session???????????????????????????
    also i ain't no bastard, all Sess 2ers will be in your current state of depression in two weeks time when your's has subsided so get over yourself!

Now now people, let's be nice. How about we have a united CTYI here - we're all the same nerds anyway - and together acknowlege that the end of CTYI is sad and comes to us all, but the duration of it is worth enjoying and said enjoyment does not equate to smugness. And love each other.

Or not, if it's more fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Is this a Conor who I know through reunions and always tries to steal my hat and is friends with Deirdre Reidy?

(It's Clíodhna by the way.)

(Your ma's more emo!)

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

Moist. Hillary and Helga. Hehehe.....

(Psst! This is Sharon, btw. [I've the same name everywhere])

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Madeleine

Conor! I love you!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Conor, my good gentleman, how has life been to you since last you and I conversed? *runs fingers down elbow with slurping noise and finishes with a satisfied "Ah!"*

Sess 1 is the less EMO session???????????????????????????

Eh yeah. Its pretty obvious.

Hey, I've figured out who you are now. Hi! I know you through reunions too. In fact I saw you at the last one, I was the girl with the two friends who kept having their own private conversation and who wavered between talking to them and talking to the larger group.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mmmpie

hey i think i know you did you hang around with dylan and eleanor and yutaka?i hung around with them sometimes im sure ive even had a conversation with you,dont know if you remember me though!!

(by the way its ruth c)

Advertisement