Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saggart\Citywest new shops

Options
  • 31-05-2006 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi Everyone,

I've just moved to the Saggart\Citywest area and can't help noticing a brand new mixed retail\residential development on the road from Carrigmore to Citywest hotel that is lying empty! Does anyone know what the deal is here? Its been lying idle for quite a while now....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

daveydoris wrote:
    Hi Everyone,

I've just moved to the Saggart\Citywest area and can't help noticing a brand new mixed retail\residential development on the road from Carrigmore to Citywest hotel that is lying empty! Does anyone know what the deal is here? Its been lying idle for quite a while now....
    Presume it's the shopping centre which is being anchored by Dunnes Stores
    http://www.hok.ie/commercial/displayretail.aspx?prop_id=10005226

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 daveydoris

Nah..its not that one...its further down towards Saggart. Its basically an empty set of buildings next to the Golf Course.....the car park is finished aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 grizzcol

i live out in citywest as well and heard it was to be some other sort of shopping centre with exclusive designer shops in it...don't know how true that is

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭corco2000

Wondered what those were to be as well...they've been idle for a while alright. How do you find Citywest as I bought in Belfry Hall...

i live in the belfry and although its a bit out of the way at the moment things are gonna change in the next year with the new shopping centre and the start of the luas extension...so its getting better and better

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Just started a new job in Citywest, and have agreed on renting a room in a house in The Belfry. Any of you folks that have been here longer give me any of your gleaned wisdom from living here?

hi damo...i've lived in the Belfry for nearly 2 years now...never had any problems living there...public service to it is a bit crap at the moment..and once the main shopping centre opens (with a pub apparently) the place will take off more.. any anything else u want to know in particular?

Advertisement