Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for NEW Wexford Website?

Options
  • 16-03-2006 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hey everyone,

I have been in the web design business for a while now and have previously created the websites for Wexford:

- YoungWexford
    and
    - Inwexford

Both are taken down now.

The reason Im posting here is that I think Wexford needs a 'proper' site for guys like you includiong such things as:

Nightlife (reviews, tips, special offers...),

Things To Do (real interesting fun stuff!)

Message Board(s) (for discusssing and ranting all about Wexford!)

Shopping Guide

and so on...

Can you guys give me some ideas and what you'd like to see up on the site?

With your help, this will be BIG!

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭Crania

Yes I think thats an excellent idea, something thats really needed in Wexford. I think an events/gigs guide, discussion board, latest news concerning Wexford, all that kind of thing would be really good. A very valuble resource to have, You could also maybe sell Wexfrod Mercandise on the site. I think a great model for you to look at would be www.upthedeise.com which is an excellent Waterford website. It would be very good if the site was along the same lines as the Waterford one.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 silverwexford

Thanks for that CoolCiaran

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 tinker

Its a great idea. I would like to see recommended Restaurants/Hotels. Also for new people moving to Wexford you could add Schools, Churches, After school activities, mother & baby groups. I know I would have loved the information when I moved to Wicklow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭AppleBack

Some ideas....competitions and maybe reviews by people on anything like books, albums, games, or what they thought of clubs or restraunts/cafes they went to recently.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 SG-Leper

Definitely a cool idea... I'd shout again for gig guides/events section aswell as a section on local bands and act as a hub for the music scene in Wexford.

Think its a cool idea there man... best of luck with it

Mikeeeeh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 munster30

One thing needed on the site, is a good local GAA link, can't find anything out there at the moment, apart from the hogan stand website. County booard/supporters club take a bow

• Registered Users Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭azzeretti

There are at least 4 very popular sites like this up already. The first one that spings to mind is www.wexfordweb.com

Advertisement