Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow for the weekend!

Options
  • 19-04-2006 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,362 ✭✭✭

Myself and 3 friends are going to Carlow (Mount Wolseley Hotel) for the weekend of the 28th April.

Theres 2 girls, so they're off to the spa for the day on friday and myself and the other lad need to find some mischief. Im thinking clay pigeon shooting or something along those lines.

Has anyone any ideas on what's available to do within say a half hour drive of the area?? We're not overly golfy types so thats not really an option.

Mods feel free to move this if its not in the right area.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭spanner

Well I college in Carlow for two years and it has by far the best night life in the south east. there is that new place opened on the portlaois road with bowling and loads of other different things.

A town with some beautiful bars like lennons, med bar and tullys. and then scraggs alley, barricks and leveritt and frye if you are feeling for a bit more action. the foundry of course is a class nite club with a great live music place called the tower

Very good cinema in Carlow in behind the super valu. It is a great little town I really enjoyed myself there.

although I never found much else to do outside of carlow town

• Registered Users Posts: 24 xocal

How to open a new topic on this site??
    Have just found site, but cannot find a button for New Topic!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

at the top of every forum

Advertisement