Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders- Mitchells Boys return again

Options
  • 08-03-2006 11:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭

Saw on the front cover of one of those soap magazines at weekend that Phil and Grant are due to return the the square in the next few weeks.

I'm guessing the return has something to do with Phil's son having entered the show and staying with Ian.... can be sure to see some sparks flying over that!!!

It also had a picture of Grant with a female, whom I'm guessing is his wife, and a teenage girl, who is obviously their daughter...!!!

Anyone able to tell me more on this note?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,078 ✭✭✭tabatha

yeah, i had heard that they were coming back. the daughter is grants and tiffanys (the one who was run over by frank). they come back along with grants wife. cant wait!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

I love the Mitchell boys! I don't care if this is done to death they can come back anytime they want! Ben is so CUTE! I feel so sorry for him...strange to think that he's Ian's brother!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Ian's brother????

Cousin........... I thought!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭_Turismo4

Grant, Phil, Johnny, Danny, Jake… IT'S ALL HEAR, spoiler:

Monday 13 March 2006

Sonia drops a bombshell on Martin.

Joe, meanwhile, tries to decide whether to tell the truth about his past, while Dot turns private investigator.

Elsewhere, Keith feels suffocated with talk of marriage after his proposal to Rosie, while Little Mo gets defensive trying to prove she is a good mother to Freddy.

Thursday 16 March 2006

Word spreads about Sonia and Martin, leading to an awkward confrontation in the Vic.

Meanwhile, Kevin and the Wicks family move into No. 29; and a reluctant Keith prepares for his engagement party.

Elsewhere, Stacey takes her relationship with Bradley a step further.

Tuesday 21 March 2006

Naomi and Sonia decide to stay clear of Martin as he angrily blames Naomi for ruining his marriage.

Meanwhile, Jake is shocked when a very familiar face turns up in Scarlet; and Bert and Mo go out on a date together.

Friday 24 March 2006

Ian prepares for Ben's birthday party, while Phil returns to the Square and is shocked to hear about Kathy's death. While the truth about his & Sharons time away is revealed.
    Elsewhere, Charlie is worried about Little Mo and tells her that asking for help won't make her a bad mother.
    Meanwhile, Patrick tries to persuade Yolande not to give up on their marriage. Hour Long special.

Friday 31 March 2006

The Mitchell brothers are tied and beaten up by Johnny's hoodlums.Johnny is forewarned and forearmed after enlisting Danny's help once again. Phill is determined to get revenge on Johnny for what he did to Sharon and Dennis, and just in the nick of time Grant arrives. However, They are able to overpower the Mitchells and get them tied up, but no one could have predicted what happens next.
    As Danny prepares to murder the Mitchells on Johnny's orders, his brother Jake (Joel Beckett) steps from the shadows and shoots him dead.
    It falls to Johnny to try and grab the gun and kill the Mitchells and Jake himself, but help arrives from another unexpected source. Will Johnny surive?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭Killaqueen!!!

Right I probably got this mixed up but here's a go on it.

Cathy's son is Ian.
    Cathy and Phil's son is Ben.

so...Ian and Ben are stepbrothers..

wait a minute, so Phil and Ian are sort of related? CONFUSING!

does anyone remember where Phil's other baby went..did Lisa get her in the end?

• Advertisement

Phil and Ian are sort of related? CONFUSING!
    does anyone remember where Phil's other baby went..did Lisa get her in the end?
    Phil was Ian’s stepfather but not anymore as Cathy divorced Phil.
    As for Lisa, she’s living abroad with Mel, and with Phil’s daughter.

Thats a good one Turismo. The girls (my mates) were only talking about Danny and Jake coming back too when we were in the pub last night.

Gonna make for some viewing.... it was Danny that killed Dennis wasn't it (on Johnny's request)???

EDIT: Regarding Ian and Ben. I'm not sure I get this, but what your saying is Cathy was also Ian's Mum? In that case Ben and Ian are half-brothers (not step brothers). Cathy must have been a fair few years older than Phil in that case, cos there can't be must of an age difference between himself and Ian.

memphis wrote:
    it was Danny that killed Dennis wasn't it (on Johnny's request)???
    The rumour going round is that Johnny got Danny to kill Dennis, But I’m not 100% sure on that one.

memphis wrote:
    EDIT: Regarding Ian and Ben. I'm not sure I get this, but what your saying is Cathy was also Ian's Mum? In that case Ben and Ian are half-brothers (not step brothers). Cathy must have been a fair few years older than Phil in that case, cos there can't be must of an age difference between himself and Ian.
    Phil was Ian’s stepfather because Phil and Cathy married,(And her son Ian was from her previous marriage) but Cathy divorced Phil some time back, so that means Phil is no-longer Ian’s stepfather due to the divorced.(There was an age Difference Between them, Cathy was older then Phil).
    I didn’t mention the connection between Ben and Ian:confused: > But your right, They are half brothers.

Sorry for being unclear on that.

24th March/ Ian prepares for Ben's birthday party. When Ben realises that Ian hasn't spoken to his father, he takes a walk. Minty realises something's wrong and takes Ben to the café. Phil returns to the Square and learns of Kathy's death. He storms across to the Beales'. How far will Phil go to get his son back?Little Mo continues to struggle with Freddie. Charlie confronts Little Mo about her situation. Will she ever ask for the help she needs?Yolande decides that Patrick should get a taste of his own medicine and gets dolled up ready to hit the town. Yolande turns on the charm with the Square's newcomer and it isn't long before it's suggests they head somewhere quieter… Jim continues to blame Sonia for her failed marriage with Martin. Not wanting to be stuck in the middle of the feud, however, Dot tries to knock the whole situation on its head.Phil is furious with Peggy for not telling him about Ben's arrival on the Square. Minty delivers a few home truths to Phil. Later, Ian and Phil are at loggerheads prompting Ben to run out… It isn't long before Phil is tempted to return to his old ways? Yolande reveals the truth about the night before to a stunned Patrick. As the pair sit and talk, it's evident to Patrick that Yolande can't really live with the knowledge of his affair with Pat. A desperate Patrick urged her to stay. Elsewhere, Honey and Billy attend a hospital appointment to find out about Honey's health condition. Jim continues to ignore Sonia and Naomi while Martin is back on his feet on the market. Bert takes Martin out for a drink and the events of the night results in realisation hitting home for one Martin Fowler… Meanwhile, Stacey apologises to Bradley for the previous week. Bradley accepts the apology. Stacey, however, isn't sure of Bradley's true intentions. Will the pair finally hit it off?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

memphis wrote:

Gonna make for some viewing.... it was Danny that killed Dennis wasn't it (on Johnny's request)???

no we saw denis being killed, he walked passed a few men, (unknown, but we did see their faces, i'm sure) and once he was passed them he was stabbed/shot....cant remember.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭kittex

Ah, but no, we only saw the killer from the back. He was wearing a hoody and stabbed Dennis as he walked by him.

And the 'few men' were the rest of the crowd in the Square celebrating New Years Eve.

Could easily have been Danny.

And Kathy was a young mum, it was always mentioned about in the soap. She was a bit younger than Pete, Ian's dad, Pauline's brother.

Ian is in 37, Phil (the older Mitchell brother) and is 45, Kathy was 55 when she died.

Well Danny is back anyway. He returned in tonights episode. Nice suits, and hair cut neaty, was well shaven too. Thing is he took off in a huff near end.... I'm guessing he'll be back ok.

Fact that he was in the Night Club too mean he's been working for Johnny.

memphis wrote:
    Well Danny is back anyway. He returned in tonights episode. Nice suits, and hair cut neaty, was well shaven too. Thing is he took off in a huff near end.... I'm guessing he'll be back ok.

Fact that he was in the Night Club too mean he's been working for Johnny.
    Yep it’s all leading up to the big Grant comeback, hope EE show a good trailer before the 31 of March.

Phil returns next week (can't remember exact date) and is furious with Peggy for not telling him about Kathy's death, and the fact that ian has taken in his Son.

Phil (being the typical Mitchell) breaks into Ian's place to try get his son. Ian finds him, and as the row.... Ben arrives at the door!!! ben is furious with Ian for lying about being in contact with his dad, when in fact he hadn't been. Not sure of the outcome there though.

Latest photos of Grant and Phil plus Johnny, All killing each other,
    spoiler:Linkhttp://eastendersonlin.amkbb.com/viewtopic.php?t=210

According to the RTE GUIDE Phil and Grant are due back next week. If ya don't wanna know what in store for the next week don't read on.
    They go to attend to business in Essex, and then return and decide to take care of Johhny. They break into his house, only to find that Danny is also living there. They lock danny up, but Johnny manages to escape in his car. The Mitchell brothers hotwire a car a chase after him. They end up in a scrap yard, where the boys crash. Johnny escapes, returning home to get Danny. They return to the scrap yard where Phil and Grant are furiously trying to restart the car. Johnny holds a gun to their heads as Danny ties them up.

Danny is ordered to take em into the woods to take care of them!!!!! A shot is heard, but it isn't from Danny gun. Things have taken an interesting twist.... Danny is dead..... shot by his brother Jake!!!!!

Meanwhile, Johnny daughter finds the tape of what really happened in the Scarlet Nite Club on New Years Eve. She is shocked by her fathers actions and calls the cops. Its the end of the road for Johnny allen, as he eventually gives in to the coppers interogation and admits to being involved in the murder of Dennis.

Interesting viewing ahead.

45.0 second clip of the next Eastenders episode on Monday. Real Player required to view this Clip...;)
    Clip:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/eastenders/episodes/list_coming_up.shtml
    Free Download link for Real Player: (No E mail Details required direct download)
    http://www.real.com/freeplayer/?rppr=downloadcom1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

This week's entire series of episodes rocks. Tonight's especially. Exciting stuff, love the mitchell brothers.

sjones wrote:
    This week's entire series of episodes rocks. Tonight's especially. Exciting stuff, love the mitchell brothers.
    Tonight apprently is gonna be the real show down between the Mitchell's and Johnny Allen. Be prepared for some interesting viewing.

And next week
    we see a clash of opinion between Ian and Phil over Ben. Phil goes and seeks legal advice on gaining access to his son

Advertisement