Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone on here from RoseGreen?

Options
  • 19-02-2006 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭

As title.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Rosegreen.... the tiny little village, that if you blink ya might miss it??? haha

Am just down the road... from Cashel.... and in college in Clonmel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

I've probably seen you around Cashel so...I used to be up there quite a lot. There's a family from Rosegreen that I'd like to try and find out a little about...do you know many people from there?

Depends on the name really. But no can't say that I would. Besides, I don't think the internet is the place for asking such questions. I'm guessing however (cos your mod of Horse Racing) that your interest in Rosegreen is based on the horse stud there???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Nope, nothing to do with it. And the internet is probably not the right place for such questions, but hey, what are ya gonna do.

Cassidy is the name btw.

Cassidy??? Sorry can't say it rings a bell!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Rosegreen. Small rural village in middle of nowhere. Main attractions include oval racing track and oval racing track....

not from there but been karting there many times.
    Good laugh on a Summers evening

Used do a hell of alot of Karting there myself. Its great fun doing it when track is wet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭pyramuid man

Lets all go to the racetrack, Lets all go to the racetrack, Lets all go to the race track and be in the middle of nowhere. This is really the arse end of nowhere.

Advertisement