Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The new Hayley in H+A

Options
  • 17-02-2006 9:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭

Was watching home and away today and it was the funniest thing ever.They've just taken out the old gorgeous,blonde Hayley and replaced her with this red haired,wierd looking actress.Took me ages to figure out that it was Hayley.At least if they were gonna change her,maybe go for somone blonde and similar looking?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭koolkat

Yes it is so annoying it would be better if they just got rid of the character. It is very hard to get used to a new person playing an existing character. To me she is not Haley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

But surely they could have got somone similar looking so the transition isnt too hard for the viewers but the new actress is completly different!
    Hayley=blone,gorgeous,tanned
    New Hayley=red hair,ok looking,pale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Is it just me or does she look a little lke Kit? That gonna confuse me, cos Kits back in it now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

They got a new Hayley?!! :eek:
    Haven't watched home and away the last week or so but from the sounds of it, it's gonna be weird!! I hate when they change characters like that. I'll have to have a look at it tomorrow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 688 ✭✭✭skye

Is it just me or does she look a little lke Kit? That gonna confuse me, cos Kits back in it now.
    Thinking this myself....but H&A have often done this with characters - in a few months you won't be able to remember what the old Hayley looked like...Do you remember what the old Flynn looked like?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 222 ✭✭**elaine**

skye wrote:
    Do you remember what the old Flynn looked like?

Yep, I do. He had longish hair and was a bit hippie looking!! :D
    Don't think I'll forget what Hayley looks like, but as you said, in a few months it won't be strange anymore..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

When did the old Flynn go?? I can't remember any but this one!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

My sister lives in Melbourne and she said that Rebecca Cartwright left the show about 5 months ago because she had a baby with the tennis player Lleyton Hewitt.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Nightwish wrote:
    My sister lives in Melbourne and she said that Rebecca Cartwright left the show about 5 months ago because she had a baby with the tennis player Lleyton Hewitt.

I thought that H+A was more than 5 months ahead of the schedule in Ireland - someone once told me there was a 9 month difference.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,129 ✭✭✭Nightwish

I got all the info on whats happening over the next few months over there and it appears Ireland is approx 5 months behind, because H+A took a break of a few weeks over Christmas, in Australia.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

do ye remember when they chnged PIPPA???
    i'm still struggling with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

At least the new Hayley doesn't have a bum on her chin like Cartwright !!!!

I agree that the new girl looks too like Kit too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Kingmaker

The new Haley doesn't have that great hiney (I said Hiney....);)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

BolBill wrote:
    At least the new Hayley doesn't have a bum on her chin like Cartwright !!!!

I agree that the new girl looks too like Kit too.

She really looks like kit-its mega confusing!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

yeah its ridiculous and her wardrobe looks completely different as well!

But that could be a good thing because the "maternity" clothes they had on her looked like she was wearing an apron all the time.
    Did me head in.

Maybe they'll build up a story where Kit and Haley were seperated at birth and that's why they keep going for same guy.

And that would make Haley and Scott brother and sister... :)

Advertisement