Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

wifi Hotspot Clonmel?

Options
  • 13-12-2005 12:53pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I got my dad a new laptop for Xmas and he's hoping to test out the wifi card but doesn't know of any hotspots in the area.

I'm not looking for free Internet, an Inet cafe with wireless acess would be just fine, but I don't know of any in town (unless Circles has wifi?)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭lizanne

Ponster wrote:
    I got my dad a new laptop for Xmas and he's hoping to test out the wifi card but doesn't know of any hotspots in the area.

I'm not looking for free Internet, an Inet cafe with wireless acess would be just fine, but I don't know of any in town (unless Circles has wifi?)

circles has an internet caff.. there is also one over the quay called suds and surf, and there is another one near that but i cant remember the name

hope this helped

• Registered Users Posts: 1,327 ✭✭✭Nasty_Girl

there's one called Istigh it's on the hill across the road from the Manor Inn

Advertisement