Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City - Opening Titles

Options
  • 08-11-2005 2:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭

Sex in the Citeeee with Luas, the Spire but the axed the new Gas works building.

And its in Widescreen Too. :eek:

Wow.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 paddyman10000

and the music for it is absolutely dreadful. Isn't it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,641 ✭✭✭✭Elmo

I don't know I quite like it. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

and the music for it is absolutely dreadful. Isn't it.
    Couldn't agree more. It is a bit corny ok!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

That's the chillout remixed version they are using now, should be making it's appearance on Irish Clubland 3 at a record store near you shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,755 ✭✭✭SeanW

Between the almost trad-like music, the old (and Luas free) O'Connell St, Green DB buses, the old title was getting really dated and the refreshment was long overdue. And I think it's really nice.

• Advertisement

the old title was getting really dated and the refreshment was long overdue

I think EastEnders needs some new titles.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭blackbelt

Eastenders doesn't need new titles or a new theme song.Its not that dated and fits the show really well.

They show an aerial view of Eastend London which is nice.

I think Fair City should follow in the footsteps of Eastenders by having shots of O Connell Street sans the barricades etc and shots of old Dublin and change the music maybe to a trad irish or neolithic style.

Eastenders doesn't need new titles or a new theme song.Its not that dated and fits the show really well.

It keeps the BBC in the 1980's. But then all Soap Opera is Dated.

Advertisement