Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tony buzan

Options
  • 01-12-2005 11:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭

has anyone read any of his books?
    if so whihc of them wood best suit a college student whopse tryin to get the most out of studying and get max scores in exams etc
    thanks lads
    ed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Hi,

I'm reading his speed reading book at present and I'm getting great results. I'm moving onto the advanced speed reading and there are some very inteteresting techniques to practice.

Also, being in college it should increase your speed significantly and most importantly comprehension.

Best of luck!
    :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 478 ✭✭synchro

Hi,

I'm reading his speed reading book at present and I'm getting great results. I'm moving onto the advanced speed reading and there are some very inteteresting techniques to practice.

Also, being in college it should increase your speed significantly and most importantly comprehension.

Best of luck!
    :v:

thanks for that post there
    i was actually looking into speed reading there not so long ago but didnt follow it up!
    wats the title of the book your reading btw
    thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 2,344 ✭✭✭ErinGoBrath

Tony Buzan -
    'Speed Reading'

:eek:

I think...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

You could also try use your head, the mind map book, or making the most of your mind. I used the mind map book when I was in college and it worked a treat.

He also has a website

http://www.mind-map.com/EN/index.html

Good luck

Advertisement