Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ivan and Paul

Options
  • 24-11-2005 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

Would I be right in thinking this is going to be the next big story in Emmerdale?

Just something about the way Ivan looked at Paul the other night.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

yeah.. Ivan is bisexual.. i think him and Paul kiss tonight... its prob going to be another love triangle story cos i think Pauls half siser Nicola is starting to fall for Ivan as well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

I was under the impression that Nicola was gonna make a move on Ivan. Was unawre that he he was bisexual. Bring it on, Paul seems like a nice character, and it'd be good to see Emmerdale explore the whole topic of homo/bisexuality.

I don't believe they have ever done it before... with guys that is. I know they had the lesbian vet and all that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭gazzer

well i dont think Emmerdale has ever had a bisexual character before.. they have had their fair share of gay characters though.. i remember Zoes various partners and also Paddys cousin Jason.. he met an ozzie bloke and in order for him to stay in the country he had to marry.. he ended up marrying Tricia (im a celebritys Sheeree Murphy).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

nasty nicola wont be happy:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

What the story then here? Are Ivan and Paul an item?

I missed alot of episode lately so just wondered what was going on here with this storyline?

• Advertisement
Advertisement