Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Roscommon

• 01-10-2005 4:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭

Roscommon........
    thats all i have to say.......... any one else???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

F--- Roscommon ! Is that better?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Roscommon is a great town for the pubs and the craic, I like it.

Their footballers have been a disgrace to the jersey and to the traditions and history of Roscommon.

Mighty People, although they seem to have a lack of self confidence about them, some what downcast.

Some of Ireland's greatest historical and political leaders came from Roscommon.

Roscommon is my neighbour and my friend !

There isn't even a set of Traffic lights in Roscommon.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

I forgot about that highlight .... even better.

You enjoy traffic lights?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

lol :)

• Advertisement

I used to live in Lecarrow just a few miles from Roscommon town so I have a fair knowledge of the place.

If God was giving the world an enema, He'd stick the tube in Roscommon.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭tintinr35

Hagar wrote:
    There isn't even a set of Traffic lights in Roscommon.

actually we do, smart ass

I haven't been there since January.
    Where are they? Are they new? Pictures?

Please don't call me a smart ass. Attack the post not the poster.

relax i was only messin,
    they are at the zebra crossing the flashing lights were replaced by traffic lights durin the summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 amistyfog

I live in Roscommon! and this is my first post! just descovered this board, seems like a cool enough forum here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jack Black

I went to Roscommon once it was CLOSED..... Langers Town

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 madonnar

Who ever said that Roscommon wasn't a famous place... what about Lady Betty our hangwoman, apparently she hanged hundreds of men in the latter half of the 18th century
    Roscommon women should be eternally grateful ;)

leitrim rules

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 dragonfly

Does anyone know anyone in Rooskey?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭castlebarian

tintinr35 wrote:
    Roscommon........
    thats all i have to say.......... any one else???

Ros where?????????

castle who......... ROSCOMMON, BESIDE MAYO.... thats where u live right? did you not learn geography in primary school, well u are in the BMW i suppose. castlebar unlucky!!

tintinr35 wrote:
    castle who......... ROSCOMMON, BESIDE MAYO.... thats where u live right? did you not learn geography in primary school, well u are in the BMW i suppose. castlebar unlucky!!

ha ha funny i geuss all ye do all day is shag sheep ina ll fairness dont even think of compairin castlebar to roscommon its about 20 times the size of the place the chicks are about 20 times nicer and the shops are about 1million times better i mean ye got ur first supermacs about 3 months ago now thats bad ye dont have a xtravision even look at all the good shops etting up in castlebar and how many in roscommon i feel sorry for ye.

think you should read the charter sonny! personal abuse and all that, maybe take a chill pill too.....just havin a laugh

tintinr35 wrote:
    think you should read the charter sonny! personal abuse and all that, maybe take a chill pill too.....just havin a laugh
    fair enough u could have said that and dont call me sonny thats a bit gay man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Castlebarian banned untill further notice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement