Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's the hottest soap girl?

Options
  • 08-11-2005 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭

My nominations are amy nuttall and adele silva- Yum!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Candice in Corrie was hot, really hot, was such a shame they made her character out to be such a dumb bimbo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭roykeane16

viv emerdale and janice corrie:eek:

naw only taking the piss kelly hot legs emerdale and suzanne blonde bombshell faircity:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Niamh - Fair City

although my mate's uncle says Louise Doyle - Fair City.
    my uncle's mate says Kay McCoy

yes louise hot kisser doyle what a babe:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,541 ✭✭✭duridian

That skanger wan that robbed money from Dullores purse in Fair City during the week, what was her name, Megane or something? She has the Kate Moss 'where's me bleeding coke gone' look!
    That Kelly legs wan from Corrie, they might call her 'legs', but tis her nose that r really just the sehks. She can give me the runs any time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

duridian wrote:
    That skanger wan that robbed money from Dullores purse in Fair City during the week, what was her name, Megane or something? She has the Kate Moss 'where's me bleeding coke gone' look!

Cleo

She was in it tonight. Not bad - but I'm beginning to have immense hots for Louise Doyle.

nlgbbbblth wrote:
    Cleo

She was in it tonight. Not bad - but I'm beginning to have immense hots for Louise Doyle.
    That's it, I knew it had something to do with Renaults, she'd probably scrub up fairly alright.
    There's something about Louise that makes me think she looks evil from some angles.
    Not sure if it counts as a soap but I was just looking at Teachers on TV3 just now and that blonde teacher in it is very nice looking. She reminds me a lot of Jeri Ryan (7 of 9 from Star Trek)

You know now that she's stopped performing unofficial exhumations whilst binge drinking, and started getting back to a more normal look, I've just realised that Sam Mitchell in EE is quite a hottie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,230 ✭✭✭scojones

Sam Mitchell -- yum
    Zoe (even though she's not in eastenders anymore) YUM
    Sarah from Corrie --- OH GOD DAMN!
    Dawn from EastEnders (used to be in DreamTeam)---- fcuk ya doggy!

• Advertisement

sjones wrote:
    Sam Mitchell -- yum
    Zoe (even though she's not in eastenders anymore) YUM
    Sarah from Corrie --- OH GOD DAMN!
    Dawn from EastEnders (used to be in DreamTeam)---- fcuk ya doggy!

Would have to agree to every one of those..... though letting Sarah come in a mere last. She's only ok, would call her hot.

Now Dawn and Sam in 'Enders.... whooooooo....they are fine!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Kingmaker

Am I the only one who rates adele and amy??:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭AllStar

dawn's face looks like a balloon
    katy from emerdale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AllStar wrote:
    dawn's face looks like a balloon
    katy from emerdale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Katie from emmerdale??? As in the Blonde girl???

And she's gone outta it just how long now????

Emerdale seem to pick a LOT of hotties

The young one of the Dingles is hot too. Debbie is her name isn't it? The dark haired one that had the baby???

And heck, what was the bar man serving em in the place in Spain playing at. She went to snog him and he moved away. WTF?

By the way, what did ye girls think of the lad? My mum reckons he's a fine looking bloke.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Hes a bit on the boyish side . Wouldnt do it for me now.

Best looking girl I d say maria from corrie

Boyish side? How ya mean? He is a boy, im fact the two of em of just kids, dispite Debbie being a mother, she is in fact still a kid herself.

I mean I dont find kids hot, I guess hes ok like but He wouldnt do it for me.

I know she's not in any soap, but she used to be- almost forgot about her but she's one of the finest--- Jennifer Ellison- wow!!!!

• Advertisement

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    I mean I dont find kids hot, I guess hes ok like but He wouldnt do it for me.
    Jaysus girl, how old are you anyway? You'd swear ya were ancient. The pair of em are about 17 or 18, that's well over the legal age, and only about 6 year younger than myself. I'd have no issue dating someone of that age.... assuming they had the maturity, etc.

Im 22 and that guy looks 16 , I stopped going out with 16 year olds when I was 16 so there ya are , I wouldnt go near someone that young.

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Im 22 and that guy looks 16 , I stopped going out with 16 year olds when I was 16 so there ya are , I wouldnt go near someone that young.
    I'm 24, and would have no problem dating a 17 or 18 year old.... but yeah, 16 is a bit TOO young ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,884 ✭✭✭grumpytrousers

Maria from Corrie.

danni from summer bay!:D yum

Jo the vets receptionist in emmerdale is a cracker!! Katie Sugden is some sexy yoke too.

ill never forget Zoe Slater running full belt in the pis*ing rain last year in a skimpy blue dress.

Hayley from H&A, Izzy from Neighbours, yep theres plenty of Totty in soapland

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭TonyD79

5.Louise Appleton-emmerdale
    4.marie sutherland corrie
    3.Louise Summers-hollyoaks
    2. Lisa Hunter-hollyoaks
    1. rubey-eastenders

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,558 ✭✭✭netwhizkid

Heather - Fair City

• Registered Users Posts: 13,851 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

There were some fine looking birds in home & Away yesterday, but I was far too hungover to get their names. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 445 ✭✭nollaig

Izzy from Neighbours is pretty nice as is the Timmons girl (Jannelle/Jinay?? The young one I am talking about!!!, I get mixed uo with their names!!!)

If you are looking for a more mature woman, Sally Wester from Coronation St. has aged well!!!!!!!!!11

Advertisement