Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

odhran

Options
  • 07-11-2005 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭

hey everyone! my name is odhran (as the title of the thread suggests). i went to ctyi in '03 and '04 (both times session 1) and studied med. in the lab. and pschology respectively. anyone know me?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

like the name man... original indeed *high five*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Manda5678

odhran!!! woo! uve joined the boards!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

odranCN wrote:
    like the name man... original indeed *high five*
    Lol! I thought that name looked familiar...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

O'Doneghue(sp?) as in my cousin?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

I think so... were you in the same class as Dee Reidy in '04? (I'm too ditzy to remember if it was Psychology she was in or not.) If you were then I know you. Sorta. I'm Sophia btw.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 337 ✭✭odhran

yay ppl i know! hey mando and sophia! yes matthew i am you cousin (i apologise for the darth vaderesque vibe of that affirmation) love your name too odran...... did you perhaps jam with some girl called katie from engineering in '05 or '04? she confused me with another odran is all and i thought it could be you..... there can't be that many of us, can there?

Hey Odhran! *waves frantically*

sorry for not answering your question- yeah, i was in deirdre's class! haven't talked to her in about a month though, i'll have to ring her soon. are you a member of the other ctyi forum? it's session one ppl mainly

*waving frantically too..... takes small break to type this post, then reverts to waving*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Hey Odhran, tis Niamh here (Neeve Neevenson). Didn't really know you in CTYI but know you from the other cooler boards

I may have joined, but I never use it. I was talking to Dee today actually. :)

• Advertisement

hey niamh! yeah, the other board is cooler..... more personal i feel. although it is kinda nice to have such a variety of topics to discuss and so many people to discuss them with. how is dee sophia?

She's good, her sister was graduating the other day, she was in Trinity but I didn't get to see her. :(

She'll probably be at the Nov.26th reunion though. Are you going?

there's a reunion on the 26th? didn't even know about it- i'm trying to organise a reunion on the 3rd dec. with all my cronies on the other forum, on which i've just been made a moderator- woo! *high fives self.... realises that all i did was clap*

The DCU reunion is on the 3rd. Crime In Ireland, etc. See the reunions thread.

26th reunion - Suzy (an American in my RA group) will be over! So I'll be there for definite and Dee'll try to go too.

oh yeah i heard about that dcu thingy..... are many ppl going?

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

odhran i did know katie from engineerin sess 1 05.... didnt jam with her though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

What about the time me and Katie and a load of other people were on some corridor on the top floor playing your guitar

aaah, the mystery is solved- finally, i can get on with my life!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

Odhran!

I remember you. It's Clíodhna, crazy little girl with curly hair from 04, friends with Deirdre.

You rock Odhran, now I think my computer is crashing so I must go!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Hey, ur the guy with the cool name I pmed the other day....sorry if i freaked ya out...

• Advertisement

hey cliodhna! feeling's mutual! hey lisa, yeah you kinda did freak me about, but i've adjusted now!

Advertisement