Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are men the moodier sex?

Options
  • 24-06-2002 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Or is it just the guys I know that have serious machismo problems??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭SYL

Wouldn't call it a machismo problem. More like I think too much

• Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

Originally posted by SYL
    More like I think too much

P'raps sir needs a head enema? Whe whe whe!
    Check your PM's.

No ta, I'll keep my thoughts to myself for the meanwhile, ta all the same.

I think men brood too much. They think they look sexy when they're doin' it :-D

ha ha, women always thought that they had the dibs on bad moods, but not any more.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,719 ✭✭✭Ruaidhri

Or is it just the guys I know that have serious machismo problems??

know what you are on about,one of the guys can be a moody little f***er(and he's 19!!)

but generally we (they) are grand..dont change moods often.

Originally posted by SYL
    ha ha, women always thought that they had the dibs on bad moods, but not any more.

Hey, we can fight back on occasion :OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

No, I don't think so.

Personaly, I don't think I'm moody at all. I'm just my usual laid back self all the time.

Everyone is entitled to be in a bad mood ocasionally ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭Chaos-Engine

No I don't think that the statement is true....

I believe Women are definitly moodier. Perhaps it is just that men don't know how to communicate what they are moody about where as women "ALWAYS" seem to know what the problem is...

And oh yes. No man could ever understand a woman's problem...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

i think that with alot of men it's not that they can't understand, it's just that they don't care!

:)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭darthmise

Women are definitely the moodier sex, hormones wreak havoc . Women get pre-menstrual and fellas dont.

Most women will even tell you as much, well most of the women i know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

Women can get pregnant. Men can't. Which do you think is the moodier sex?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,471 ✭✭✭elexes

dont think we the moodier but we do get into some and when we do its a reely bad one .

also girls look into it to mutch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Mr Dictionary

Are men the moodier sex?

Most certainly not! This affable proposal is disheveled and lackadaisical, I am tempted to vituperate in a nefarious manner over this proclivity. The sesquipedalian circumlocution of my reply may be viewed contumely.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Yes, we view your posts with contumacy. How about elucidating in an intelligible manner?

Do you not understand us?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

We just don't talk while we're thinking. Women tend to think out loud but men don't. Added to that, we can't access the emotional center of our brain (except for primitive emotions, e.g. : anger) while working on a logical problem. Basically he's not moody - he's just thinking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 323 ✭✭Khynareth

Once I realised something.
    Men think women think in a different manner.
    Women do the same, they are just much louder about it.

Biologically speakng we all all (men & Women) affected by hormones in the 'same' way.

Women have been told to complain from an early age, so they do (What was good for their mother is probably still good for them)

Men have been told to shut up from an early age, so they do (What was good for their father is probably still good for them).

Just a different way of expressing things.
    Now, moody, not moody, some shout it, some shut up.

I tend to shut up otherwise I necessarily attempt killing the person I'm talking to.

And I'm a woman...

Sometimes I like to know what a man is in a mood about, although trying to understand men will probably addle my brain.

I guess women are bad too, like if a guy asks you what's wrong you say 'NOTHING! STOP ASKING ME WHATS WRONG!' or (my own personal fave) 'There's nothing wrong with *me* <glare>'

Moody, girls can be bad too. My sister eats loads of fried food and then gets moody when she can't fit into her favorite clothes. Go figure

Jeez, know ye nothing, that's water retention :)

• Advertisement

yeah, wat'er lotta food she's eating..retention

*snikker* now now :OP

Advertisement