Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robert Picardo Signing 29th of September from 5pm to 7pm.

Options
  • 30-08-2005 5:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

(Delete if you see this as an add)

Robert Picardo (The Doctor in ST Voyager) will be having a signing in Forbidden Planet Belfast on 27th September 3.30pm - 5.30pm
    And in Forbidden Planet Dublin on 29th of September from 5pm to 7pm.
    This is subject to work commitments. But so far it is confirmed.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

This is subject to work commitments.

Sure what would he be doing anyway, it's not like he's the busiest man in Hollywood.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

just found out this myself the other day hope to make it in last time someone from star trek was doing something in FP i couldn't make it iirc andrew robinson was signing his DS9 book

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

OOOhhhh, I'll be there with my digital camera... erh wait, he won't be charging for that too will he? What's the signing to promote anyways?

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ThenComesDudley

I thinks its just a guest signing for the sake of a signing, and yup you will have to pay for each autograph, and maybe photos, wont know prices til the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,198 ✭✭✭MrVestek

Did anyone go to this signing then? I was going to but work got in the way... damn work. I was gonna walk up to him and say the cheesiest 'Please state the nature of the medical emergency'. I'm sure he would have loved that and has NEVER heard it before. Like the whole 'I Don't Beleiiiiive it' In father Ted. Me, getting beat up by the EMH, imagine that.

But alas, it didn't happen.

• Advertisement
Advertisement