Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Sushi - Where to get it

• 01-01-2002 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 825 MarcusGarvey

I know M&S sell it but is there any good restaurants around the place that serve good Sushi ?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭ Samson

AYA (Clarendon street) and Yamamori (Georges street) in Dublin.
    There used to be one in Temple Bar too but I'm not sure if it is still open and I can't remember the name of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 825 MarcusGarvey

Ah yeah, will head to Yamamori Friday then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 Shinji

Aya, just behind Brown Thomas, is very good indeed, if a bit pricey. They do an interesting range of general Japanese food as well. And really nice desserts :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,266 CMod ✭✭✭✭ MiCr0

there's also a place in the epicurian food hall, they make fresh sushi to go.
    best place in dublin for lunch (the food hall that is, although the sushi is v.good too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 Chaos-Engine

alittle off topic but if u want a good japanese restranut goto Wakamama.... Excellent dishes although I haven't tried their sushi yet. AYA is pretty good as a sushi bar but as stated previous. Too pricie

• Advertisement
Advertisement