Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

David Boylan (2004-2005)

• 08-09-2005 9:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭

Greetings,
    Some of you may know me. Probably as the long haired, metal obsessed quiet guy in Psychology A. Who played guitar and made moderately humourous comments occasionally. If you me for something else you are most likely mistaking me for someone else in the multitude of Davids.

And for those that don't know, the "Vive la Revolution!" sign was mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Yay, David FTW!

You made me put make-up/white goop on you and then washed it off. Also I'm fairly sure 'twas your fault my eyeliner disappeared in the guys' corridor before the second disco. *glares* Or maybe Darran's... *shrug*

"There once was a man from Nantucket...." :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

Oh yes, the eyeliner. If it was me who lost that, I'm very sorry! And for the washing off of the stuff and what not. That was a dumb decision. Shoulda kept the eyeliner on...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

DAVID,
    i remember you for many things, all of which kicked ass.
    i also remember that the ""Vive la Revolution!" sign scared the RAs when it was first put up because they thought that you were up to something.
    and the good times had by all at the reunion, and then the funness at maiden, with sexy results.

I think maybe I should get up to something next year. Something... revolutionary. With sexy results. Politcally speaking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

David! It's kinda odd that we know each other better since leaving CTYI but you're all the greater know that I know that your a fellow revolutionary brother and share my enthusiasm for Limericks about Nantuket! And you managed to make we Davids into a minorty three times larger then any other at Kate's mini-reunion! Rock thee do! :D

• Advertisement

Oh yes, the eyeliner. If it was me who lost that, I'm very sorry! And for the washing off of the stuff and what not. That was a dumb decision. Shoulda kept the eyeliner on...
    Wench! Now I get to put make-up on you at the next reunion.

(And go me, I was the first to post in this thread!)

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

I would like to apologise once again for banging on you ceiling in the middle of the night and throwing food at your window. it was meant to annoy shauna :rolleyes: .
    see you at the next reunion!
    Shiney:D

Shiney wrote:
    I would like to apologise once again for banging on you ceiling in the middle of the night and throwing food at your window.
    How much stuff did you actually throw at our window? And was there much food left in your room afterwards?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

David can cook a mean Tagliatelli Carabonarra.

*END*COMMUNICATION*

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

How much stuff did you actually throw at our window? And was there much food left in your room afterwards?!

mainly hula hoops, apples, cornflakes, coffee water etc. there were a few cookies left and i ate them. i think the security guard/sportifracalians ate some of the food cause we threw down much more that what was below your window

• Advertisement

Undergod wrote:
    David can cook a mean Tagliatelli Carabonarra.

*END*COMMUNICATION*
    Well actually I can cook good Lasagne!

Remember the pile of apples outside your winodw? Ah, food-fight-related nostalgia...

JenLorigan wrote:
    Remember the pile of apples outside your winodw? Ah, food-fight-related nostalgia...

There was a pile of apples? I wish I had seen that... I suspect Niamh is right in that someone probably took and ate that food. Am I the only one who finds that a bit pathetic?

Shiney wrote:
    banging on you ceiling in the middle of the night
    *sniggers despite himself* :rolleyes:

*sniggers despite himself* :rolleyes:

Vey mature Daithi.

They don't call me Mature Daithí for nothing! In fact they don't call me Mature Daithí at all! You have to admit it would be cool to defy gravity like that! :D

The apple was cut up. And it was quite a small pile. But a pile nonetheless.

JenLorigan wrote:
    The apple was cut up. And it was quite a small pile. But a pile nonetheless.
    I wonder what innocent bystanders thought of the pile... It probably looked pretty crazy. It sure as hell was crazy when the stuuf was thrown down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

Wooo David! You were a great room-mate! Ah; the late nights we spent drinking Darran's Coke and eating his pizza...

guX wrote:
    Wooo David! You were a great room-mate! Ah; the late nights we spent drinking Darran's Coke and eating his pizza...
    Those were good times. We were real scabs...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12 BenBen

Thank you for explaining all those confusing genres of music. Now I have my own and unique style : davidcore.

Happy Hating! :P

and @ guX : Dont tell me he was a better roommate than me???!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

David. David David David. Hi. See You sone time.

"I killed that man" - James Brown

You're welcome for the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

i know you

/me points!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Shut up Matt. You're a friend to horses.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

now can you explain that please?

Kinda sad that I no longer know what is going on in my thread. Matt is friends with horses? I thought he was emo! Damn youngsters and their crazy trends... First emo, now horses...

My phones not working so I shall thank you for the Good luck in public as I would on my phone: "Tnx! hvrdgtgbdcyfyytnjhgrewewftygf!"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Cronus333

HA HA HA! Evil has returned to ye!!!! Guess who Per?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Faerie_man

Hey David and to all of you who don't know me I am Faerie_man the super posing super hero. I look forward to seeing you there this year when Faerie_man comes to CTYI to take over :D

• Advertisement

1. He is made entirely of tofu.
    2. He once shot a man for snoring too loudly.
    3. He can eat his own weight in bark.
    4. There once was a man form Nantucket... David and/or Art killed that man.
    5. Anyone from Psych A remember Malcolm, the annoying guy who left? David ate him. Or he went to SpecFic, whatever.
    6. He thrives on the blood og virgins. Failing that, pizza.
    7. David is just as scared of you as you are of him, so - Oh, wait, that's bears. Never mind.

Aweh!

Advertisement