Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ballina and disposing of rubbish

Options
  • 16-08-2005 9:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭

Not 100% sure if this is the right fora for not,

either way, I'm working temporary in Ballina for a few months but my landlord knows nothing about getting rid of my household rubbish.

I know at home you can buy tags to put on yer black bags and the AES pick them up with the bins.

is there something like this in Ballina or how do I get rid of bags of rubbish?

I dont have a green bin.

Comments

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Best bet is to contact the UDC and ask them directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,680 ✭✭✭Skyuser

County Council. Ring them and ask for a wheel bin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 247 ✭✭wirelessdude

or if have a car bring it to the dump down the killala road....very good place...loads of recycling facilities and household waste is 3euro a bag..bargain i say

• Registered Users Posts: 747 ✭✭✭caesar

or if have a car bring it to the dump down the killala road....very good place...loads of recycling facilities and household waste is 3euro a bag..bargain i say

^
    Thats exactly what I was going to say and if you don't have a car you could pay for collection of your rubbish by the county council, they will give you a wheelybin and the cost will depend on the size of the bin you get. I think they bring it to the dump on the killala road and collection is once a week. There are also other private groups who provide the same service as the county council but I don't know how they compare in price and I don't know the exact details. To save yourself money use the recycling facilities if you can :cool:

Advertisement