Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Song just played on emmerdale

Options
  • 11-05-2005 7:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 318 ✭✭

Anyone know what the song was that was just played towards the end of emmerdale when the blonde girl was leaving and the guy (her boyfriend?) was crying??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

oh i wanted to know too!!! it was a nice song.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Yeah, rang a bell ok, but don't no the name of it for Adam.

Just watched the omnibus. Not sure what the name of the song was but he went as follows:-

"Goodbye, my lover.
    Goodbye, my friend,
    You have been the one for me"

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Lucy Lu

The song is Goodbye my Lover by James Blunt, who ever he is!

The name is question.... here's he's site

http://www.jamesblunt.com/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭Femelade

i've recently started listening to James blunt....he is amazing!!! brilliant songs
    his album is Back To Bedlam....its brilliant, i'd encourage every1 to get it and listen to it.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Ya an excellent song and album, very powerful singer

Why bump up a thread that hasn't been posted to in nearly 2 months?

If you were a newbie I'd say ya didn't know better but your not!!

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Soz, I got the CD, was listening to the song and I was going mad thinking where the hell did I hear that song on, I googled it, and it brought me to boards!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭boardsee

He can bump up any thread he wants.
    Whats the problem,, it was hardly worth starting a new thread, was it. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
Advertisement