Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Kid rides Dolphin to safety

Options
  • 29-07-2005 1:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Oh wait...it was a dream, sorry :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

ye muppet. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Pretty amusing though,

I was thinking, "What the hell?, i didn't hear anything about that!"

Kinda reminds me of that "Funshog" thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I see a movie deal in the works

Like free willy, but with violent bits, nudity and general filthiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

and no dolphins or whales.

quarryman wrote:
    and no dolphins or whales.

Charlie Sheen can play the Dolphin. And Eddie Murphy can play me!

Quarryman you can have a cameo appearance as a post box

• Advertisement

I was thinking about it, and I came to the conclusion that I won't be happy unless you get either Steven Seagal or Chuck Norris to play me!

I was thinking about it, and I came to the conclusion that I won't be happy unless you get either Steven Seagal or Chuck Norris to play me!

Timmy McNulty (Steven Seagal) is a retired Vietnam vet with two tours of duty under his belt...etc etc...generic Seagal crap about ex cia, mafia, high kicking action, no resting until justice is served, etc....

Of course, you have to incorporate, his sexy, sassy, gun toting daughter, from a brief night of passion in Cambodia. Whom he's never even heard of until now.

She has to be able to bench press 200 lbs, run a mile in 2 minutes, and last 5 rounds with Lennox Lewis.

In retrospect, maybe we should get Hulk Hogan or the like, to play her!

I dunno?!?

i need feedback.... FEEDBACK!!!!!!

Yeah, and she'll go get herself kidnapped, and he'll have to go rescue her, armed only with a greasy hair style and several toothpicks.

Also, since hes kinda like McGyver when he assembles all his wonderful concoctions in Under Siege, he should be able to make something decent out of a few blades of grass and a napkin. Maybe the climax of the film?

Wait...where does the Dolphin come into this? Added to that, in what scene of this production does a child from Galway ride it to safety?

Argh, pre production nightmares.

Tut Tut tut!!!!

You're losing the whole concept of the film, it doesn't have to make sense, as long as there are multiple grusome killings and cheesy catch phrases, like any 90's action film.

Disappointment has ravaged my wife and murdered my children, much like the bad guy in our new movie!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

dont forget the funny stoner

Advertisement