Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Room 101

Options
  • 03-07-2005 8:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

Ok here are the rules, the first person willing to take part must pick 5 thing which he/she want to throw into room 101, once that person is selected he must defend his selections and I have final say as what gets dunked into room 101, then other people can take part.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

1) After Hours/Recycle Bin.

2) You've never read anything more of Big Brother other than what the TV guide says, have you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

1. Clowns
    2. Rude Children
    3. Internet Viruses
    4. Crazy Frog
    5. Wasps

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

5 things aidan......

What have you got against After Hours, as a matter of general interest? I think I already know though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

grimloch wrote:
    5 things aidan......

What have you got against After Hours, as a matter of general interest? I think I already know though.
    I don't have anything against AH per se (now some of the threads on it are a different story), but since this thread represents neither a quiz nor a puzzle, this doesn't seem to be the place for it. It does seem better suited AH's "chat"-styled orientation.

So whats you're take on my opinion of AH then? PM might be best, if you prefer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

Ok Glipmac is selected,
    argue for Clowns

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I don't have anything against AH per se (now some of the threads on it are a different story), but since this thread represents neither a quiz nor a puzzle, this doesn't seem to be the place for it. It does seem better suited AH's "chat"-styled orientation.

So whats you're take on my opinion of AH then? PM might be best, if you prefer.

Just that some people see AH as a silly place with no purpose, I love it myself but thats what some others have said, not in those words but...

I might be missing the point of something here though.

I have feared clowns for most of my life for a start (im 19 now i still fear them), not only do they look evil they act all nice and happy but do you really know what they're thinking?

Ever since i saw the film "IT" they have freaked me out, put it this way seeing killer clowns at the age of 7 did not help me to get over my fear...

Is that a good enough for you?

i am probably not the only person who fears them...

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,701 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

But if you got rid of Clown then there'd be no McDonalds.
    Oh yeah,

In it goes.

Yay Capt'n Midnight you RULE!!!

I would like to change 5. to my Psycotic ex-girlfriend

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

A point for NOT putting rude children into room 101:
    They're ok as long as they're not yours!
    & if they start asking about embarassing things out loud in public it's well worth putting up with them not sayin 'Thank you'.
    (it's their parents that need to be put away tbh!)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,437 ✭✭✭Crucifix

Glipmac wrote:
    i am probably not the only person who fears them...
    The freak the hell of me too. Stick em in the room.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

Ok clowns have been put into Room 101, any further mention of clowns on boards is now impossible a they simply do not exist,

But why do you want to put rude children in, please enlighten us.

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭Voodoo_rasher

1. Crystal Swing

2. Soldiers of Infamy - FF

3. Arch. Sean Brady

4. Cast of Tallafornia

5. Nuala Carey the weatherwoman

Advertisement