Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Hangover Cures

• 19-10-2001 9:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭

Need something badly.
    I'm dying here!
    Got any family recipes or tips?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

1 shot of brandy and 1 shot of port mixed = cure :D enjoy and it does work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Multiply that by about 20 and it's even better :D

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 3,129 ✭✭✭Samson

Here is a few hangover cure suggestions:

1. Bananas and aspirin.

2. A good big puke after breakfast does wonders.

3. Drink a pint of water with a couple of aspro-clear thrown in when ging to bed; also drink a glass of orange juice or some hot chocolate.

4. Plenty of water and go back to bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

Unless you were drinking Toilet Duck the night before....

Before you go to bed, neck a pint of water, and bring a second pint to bed with you. Everytime you turn over in your sleep take another mouthful of water (semi-concious state, you should be able to do it automatically). That will recover dehydration, which will result in no headaches the next day, and probably no sick stomach (depending on how much and what you were drinking).

This is actually weird, but I find if I have a lot of sleep after coming in drunk, I feel worse the next day. But if I come in around 5(ish) and get up around 8 or 9, I will be much better. You will not make it through the day without feeling a bit tired, but at least you will not be sick.

If it is the next day and you want immediate results drink your pints of water with a couple of aspro-clear, and that should do the trick.

The key is water, that's that. But if you feel like throwing up, then go ahead, you can't get any worse.

Now eventhough I am a bit tipsy right now, after a wee drinking session in Kharn's gaff, you can decide whether or not to consider my advice. ;)

;-phobos-)

Advertisement