Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Alarming

Options
  • 03-06-2005 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭

Im pretty sure im posting this in the wrong place , well the start of it anyway , I heard a number of men were raped and beaten quite near to my home home , 1 in clonmel and 4 in Carrick on suir , did any of ye hear about these?
    He seems to target guys walking home kinda drunk alone after a night out , one attack was very vicious , Hes now belieived to be hiding out in Waterford a foreign national , Its very frightening but be warned stay in crowds or get a taxi.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Moving this to South-East. And no I had'nt heard anything.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

heard in work of some guy getting raped and visciously beaten by a foreigner in Carrick On Suir. can't say i've heard anything else

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

I heard last night that this guy has made a few mopre attempts during the week , Its bloody sickening and scarey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

First ive heard about this, sick bastird

Aparently he made another attempt the other night , A guy walking over the bridge in Carrick after the pub was approached , could be bullsh*t I dunno , tis well scarey though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

OLDYELLAR wrote:
    Aparently he made another attempt the other night , A guy walking over the bridge in Carrick after the pub was approached , could be bullsh*t I dunno , tis well scarey though.

where did you hear that yellar, was it word of mouth?
    i havent heard anything on the news about it

My friend is living in Carrick , she heard it from someone working in the pub the guy ran down to the pub banging on the door saying the rapist was on the bridge , I dunno though , hes meant to be a foriegn national so maybe people are just getting freaked out at seeing foreingers at night up there now ?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Mossy Monk wrote:
    heard in work of some guy getting raped and visciously beaten by a foreigner in Carrick On Suir. can't say i've heard anything else

I heard the exact same thing (do we work together? :D )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Heard about some assualt in Clonmel ok, happened beside Eason's on way up into car park. Was in local paper and all (with picture). The cops had it closed off last Monday morning when I passed by... so it obviously happened in the early hours on Sunday/Monday morning of last week (19th and 2oth).

Didn't hear about the attacks in Carrick though, but that is pure freaky. Sick f**ker

What another male raping happened in Clonmel last weekend?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Donno if it was a rape, but somebody was assualted ok. Can't exactly remember what happened. Will look for the paper and post up the article if I find it.

Advertisement