Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go-Karting in Castlebar

Options
  • 10-05-2005 2:31pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭

Does anyone know the name of the Karting place in Castlebar ? I can't find any contact details for it anywhere. Any info would be appreciated.... :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭murfie

try getting in touch with the castlebar bowling alley, they are the same people who run it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

Could be wrong ... but I think it closed down.

You could always try Julians in Midfield on any Saturday night :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭irishgeo

you be along time trying its closed down. They are currently turning the building into a another tile shop i reckon.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Ya closed for about 3 years now I think, insurance costs closed it down.
    Shame really.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭soph

try this one out, cute site, and hopefully uou'll find wat your lookin for www.mayoleisurepoint.ie
    The Go Karting is shut down at the moment, dunno if they renovating or if it gone for good!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement