Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Corrie Rapist

• 19-04-2005 5:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭

This has been buggin me for a few days now.. Does anyone remember who raped Toyah. I remember the story line going on for weeks but i can't remember who actually did it..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

college lecturer was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Was it? I cant remember at all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

hrrmmm think i will do some more investigating on this matter!

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭penguinbloke

Spider Nugents former roommate Phil Simmonds did it. He wasn't in the show much and she remembered his voice in a flashback type thing.

not really up to the JR standards they built it up to be.

here's a link

bbc site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

Thanks! It was buggin me so much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,230 ✭✭✭OLDYELLAR

Yea it was that creepy Phil guy , I remember eveyone thinking it was that sam guy or the taxi driver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 224 ✭✭leuler

He now plays Marty in Shameless, the arsonist with torrets, class.
    I knew I had seen him in something before and only clicked when I saw this thread.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

i thought it was some guy called quigley

Advertisement