Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garbage - Bleed Like Me

Options
  • 27-03-2005 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

I just managed to get my hands on a preview of Garbage's new album "Bleed Like Me" which is release on April 4th, I think. Anyway, I was really impressed with it. Its not quite up to the same level as G and Version 2.0, but definitely a vast improvement on Beautiful Garbage. The single "Why Do You Love Me?" is the most obviously memorable track on the record, but there are several others that immediately catch your attention.

Well worth getting if you're a Garbage fan, especially if you were disillusioned by Beautiful Garbage.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭The Shol'va

Listened to it last night, wasn't bad. I'll have to give it a few more listens once I'm done with Frank Black Francis :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Milkman Dan

yeah, i'm looking forward to hearing the new stuff, the best stuff on version 2.0 and G is class....
    esp as one of my favourite ever songs is "you look so fine"....

Advertisement