Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeffrey Lewis.

Options
  • 22-03-2005 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭

He's most definitely not for everyone but I think his singing voice and his lyrics have a great charm about them-his comics are also pretty cool. He's one of my favourites. What does anyone else think of him?

Comments

Who is he? Singer/songwriter?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Yeah from New York-his website doesnt work anymore. His lyrics are very strange but I strongly reccomend you try get a hold of an album or song.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

ya i have both of his albums they're deadly, do you know if one of his songs is used on a television ad for 2fm? it sounds like him but i can't find out for sure.

did you see his gig in whelans last year?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

It sounds like him but it isnt,the name of the song it is escapes me at the minute. Yeah I was at the show very good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭radiospan

I have "It's The Ones Who've Cracked That The Light Shines Through" and it's excellent, especially "No LSD Tonight"

I heard one of his songs on 2FM, it was a duet with a woman (can't remember her name). Does anyone know what song it was, I never found out but I was looking for it for ages afterwards.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 11,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭lordgoat

probably with kimya dawson from the mouldy peaches, i know she did and EP with him some time back but the name escapes me...

Advertisement