Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Please check out my new album

Options
  • 21-03-2005 11:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

I just completed my first album and I'd love to hear what people think.

You can go to: www.jessicapetersonmusic.com

Thanks!
    Jess

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

just gave it a listen, good stuff.
    it wouldnt be exactly my cup of tea, but tis nice nevertheless.
    lovely guitaring!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Poz3D

It definitely sounds good. Congratulations on getting the album out the door!

I'm surprised a Californian artist is posting on these boards. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BlueridgeBabe

Thank ya both for givin' it a listen to...I really appreciate it! It was a definite work in progress for a while, but I'm very relieved it's finally finished and even more so that you don't think it horribly sucks - hehe.

If you think someone might like it though, please recommend that they check out my website. I'm working hard right now to build up a fan base and doing it 100% independently ( literally :) ), so any help is very appreciated.

Thanks again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Poz3D

If you haven't already done, you should sign up to the CDBaby Digital Distribution Service (located here). That way people aren't limited to buying your actual CD. They can buy your music tracks on online stores such as iTunes and MP3Tunes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 BlueridgeBabe

Thats a good idea...I will definitely look into that. Thanks!

• Advertisement
Advertisement