Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

favourite episode

2»

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

edibility wrote:
    I can't BELIEVE no ones mentioned Quarantine, Season 5....possibly the greatest episode.
    Oh my goodness I totally agree!!

"My name is Dr Lanstrom and I am quite, quite mad"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

Fishie wrote:
    Oh my goodness I totally agree!!

"My name is Dr Lanstrom and I am quite, quite mad"

LOL yeah cant believe i forgot that!

Mr flibble!

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

that one where they landed in a space station and met this robot that was powered by their conscience was hilarious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 520 ✭✭✭foxybrowne

edibiliy, just saw that, Quarantine is the breast.
    Doing that makes me angry and when I get angry it makes MrBigglesworth nervous and when MrBigglesworth gets nervous people die!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

Out of all the Dwarf series the best has to be Queeg as I have every episode on VHS

How many of you guys can say you own Every episode on video/dvd?
    (Dvd to date)

Anyone heard about the film yet? the only thing i found out is Johnny Depp might be financing the project (he's a big Dwarf fan I hear) :rolleyes:

Glipmac

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭grimsbymatt

Gotta love the whole of series 5, especially Holoship:
    "Binks to Enlightenment, have boarded the derelict..."
    etc.

Advertisement