Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giveamanakick + Delorentos, Roisin Dubh, Thursday.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

oh giveamanakick are class! Some guy told me to go see them in oxegen last year and I did. they rocked. Turns out he only advised me to see them because they had a cool name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

yep.
    this time you should come for the beer! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

cant im out of the country, but Id highly reccommend giveamanakick

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

That gig is free too.
    I missed GAMAK at Electric Six and I only live up the road.
    Haven't heard of the Delorentos, but I'd be on for listening to anything :)

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Ruadan

gah,, have meeting. :(

• Advertisement

Just back in from the night.

Both bands were impressive, ye got my foot tapping and my head banging away so thumbs up.

I saw ye walking on the street outside The Living Room as I was heading home about 1:30-ish, didn't recognise ye till it was too late, otherwise I'd have said hi.

Don't suppose you have the name of the guy who was on before ye? He had some good stuff too.
    Very different sorts of music from the 3 acts of the night, well impressed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

His name's Wayne O'Conner, he's from Sligo. A friend of mine from the Flat Earth gaming society up there. The Fansci guys try to send a few folks every time we hear he's in Galway.

I must say I was also very impressed by Delorentos. Although there was a dodgy moment when I thought they were about to launch into My Sharona, but it was just the intro sounded similar. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 134 ✭✭delorentos

Thanks for coming along.
    really enjoyed it, it was a great night.
    hope to be playing the roisin again soon..
    Sarky wrote:
    His name's Wayne O'Conner, he's from Sligo. A friend of mine from the Flat Earth gaming society up there. The Fansci guys try to send a few folks every time we hear he's in Galway.

yeah, hadn't heard wayne before, lovely stuff.
    I must say I was also very impressed by Delorentos. Although there was a dodgy moment when I thought they were about to launch into My Sharona, but it was just the intro sounded similar. :)

really? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'm afraid so. You really shouldn't scare people like that, you know...

My Sharona is a decent tune in its own right

• Advertisement
Advertisement