Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Red Dwarf trivia

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Kazujo wrote:
    Is it piano?

Bingo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Swaneck

Lager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Kazujo

Is that an answer or a question?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Spalk0

steveland? wrote:
    What did Kryten name his penis?

Recharge socket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

Spalk0 wrote:
    Recharge socket?

Twas answered already. Archie

steveland? wrote:
    Twas answered already. Archie

My bad!

Cant recall it being called Archie anyways!

Question.....When Lister had a head like a hot air balloon, what was the name on the pod they found?

If anyone wants a go at that one that is!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Barbra something springs to mind. But I'm sure I'm way off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭callmescratch

close, barbra bellini

in that same episode, what was the illness called that Lister had at the beginning of the episode, the one that gave him a head like a hot air balloon?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

Ah yes, Bellini. Remember now. There's no way I'm gonna remember the name of the illness...

• Advertisement

close, barbra bellini

in that same episode, what was the illness called that Lister had at the beginning of the episode, the one that gave him a head like a hot air balloon?

it isnt Space Mumps is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭callmescratch

Space Mumps it is!

Advertisement