Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Go

• 08-11-2004 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭

am looking for a GO set but cannot find in Ireland anywhere, any suggestions, can ship from states and uk but charges are bloody high

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Not exactly on topic here ... I know a few good go players though that I can point to this thread, they might be able to help you out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

ecksor.

if you could i would appreciate, have ordered a set from states, cant wait as has ben a few years!

E.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I'm informed that at the Go club meetings in the Pembroke on a Monday and Wednesday evening there is usually someone there who sells Go boards. I went along there once for a game or two, they're a friendly bunch.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭mcaul

A basic version of GO is available at Special Days in Grafton St & Liffey Valley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭UNIFLU

mcaul,

thanks for that, have one ordered from the states, was pretty cheap.

• Advertisement
Advertisement