Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doing the ECDL in the college

Options
  • 09-11-2004 4:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭

Anyone else doing it? I heard it's free for students and you do it in your own time. Not sure if I'd be able to do it on my own without help from a lecturer or whatever....or is it easy enough?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

it is as easy as taking down your pants and pissing,

but if you need a hand let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭ixus

yeah, it's free to do. did half if a couple of years ago and but didn't get round to finishing it.
    think it's a case of just logging on, clicking start and finding the ECDL section. register, and to as much as you want, save it and then go back whenever. if you can write on this board you can do at least half of it already if not all.

it also gives a little tutorial before each test. definetely do it in college 'cos it's a rip off to do anywhere else!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,616 ✭✭✭ClareBear

Thanks very much...how do I go about starting it? Do I have to register with someone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 738 ✭✭✭gaui3d0pnbz86o

its auto registration form on the pc as far as i know!

drop into the computer centre(down from the aula maxima) prefab to be doubley sure!

Advertisement