Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

That catholic school, north Belfast

Options
  • 03-09-2001 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

My god what was wrong with those people who besieged that school there today (3rd sept).

Throwing bottles and rocks at children younger than 5 years of age. FFS thats just outright thugery ( i dont care if i spelt it wrong).

STUPID IDIOTS, what were they thinking???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Theyre scum , that goes without saying , but Ask yourself what sort of Parent would send thier children to school with that sort of reception along the way , Any normal parent would have kept thier kiddies home or sent them through a route alternate to the one in question : While the Unionist reaction is apalling ,you have to accept the fact that the Republican portion of this incident are essentially using thier Children to Highlight the Unionists barbarity , Which in many ways is much much worse ...

Anyways shouldnt this be Humanities stuff?

The Man From Delmonte , He Say "Yes"

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Belisarius:
    Theyre scum , that goes without saying , but Ask yourself what sort of Parent would send thier children to school with that sort of reception along the way , Any normal parent would have kept thier kiddies home or sent them through a route alternate to the one in question : While the Unionist reaction is apalling ,you have to accept the fact that the Republican portion of this incident are essentially using thier Children to Highlight the Unionists barbarity , Which in many ways is much much worse ...

Anyways shouldnt this be Humanities stuff?

</font>

right er, yes the parents r kinda silly for bringing their kids in through that entrance alright, this isnt the first time we've really seen kids being used for propaganda, look at the palestinians (spelling?) making kids use guns on isreali soldiers, just so they can get extra publicity when the pinned down soldier fires back in self defense.

Eh i thought about putting the post in humanities but i figured it to be too short a post and a fairly hot tempered one and very badly spelled out one too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭Superman

man,

dat **** on da news was hype, i say we got our AKs out and go toast there orange ass. den we can go to agrabah and even **** out, teach those MOFO's in tanks a lesson.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭Dr. Loon

Jesus... superman, where the hell are you from? The Ghetto? If u are then no problems... but I don't think you are. What a stupid fúcking reply

Fink

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭FreaK_BrutheR

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">While the Unionist reaction is apalling ,you have to accept the fact that the Republican portion of this incident are essentially using thier Children to Highlight the Unionists barbarity , Which in many ways is much much worse ...</font>

do you think that these people would be right to give in to the bullying tactics of the unionists. I for one would walk through the barriers and riots. I dont believe that a bunch of w4nk3rs should stop me or my children from goinb to school or indeed anywhere .for any reason whatsoever. if people were to be as weak as you obviously feel they should be these w4nk3rs have won and democracy and the common man is beaten down by the crass taunts and ignorant actions of a minority. This would be ridiculous IMO.

_ _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _
    <A HREF="http://homepage.eircom.net/~cullenm&quot; TARGET=_blank>
    sig.jpg
    </A>
    http://run.to/pile

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Superman:
    str8 ballin' my nigga , dats my kinda ****.

but man i was serious
    </font>

If you were SERIOUS when you said:
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
    dat **** on da news was hype, i say we got our AKs out and go toast there orange ass. den we can go to agrabah and even **** out, teach those MOFO's in tanks a lesson.
    </font>

... then you're little more than a fúcking muppet.

Bard
    'First motorbike in the bible ???? ---- a Triumph --- 'Yea verily Moses struck down the ammmanites and all the land heard the roar of his triumph !!!'

just a little more wink.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 784 ✭✭✭Belisarius

Thought I better get this in before this thread is closed smile.gif

Ok as I said the main bone of contention still stands ,being nothing less than savagery "Orange Yobbos mob Republican Children"...Thats true ,but its not without accepting the fact that they were proabably aware of the tensions on this street in some shape or form before hand , I mean a pack of Unionist Vigilantes didnt exactly appear one day , And as Im suprised nobody has noticed SF have certainly made the most of this debaccle , Essentially the point im trying to make is that "If I was a parent" *Famous last words* Id rather avoid conflict by taking the less convenient route to the school , rather than Putting my child through such trauma in the pursuit of civil liberties , much to the obvious Glee of Local SF actavists ,however Irrational the Unionist Gripes may be

• Registered Users Posts: 78,257 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Well it's a one-and-a-half sided argument, republicans appear to be stopping loyalists using the shops at their end of the road.

Kill, kill, kill the laser mice.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,436 ✭✭✭bugler

This is the real reason why the peace process is screwed.This is the type of thing that was happening in Alabama in the 1950's.

I don't doubt that the local Republicans ware happy to exploit this and walk along the route just to stir sh*t up, but that doesn't change the fact that little girls are having bottles and other implements thrown at them, and I don't care if they are the daughters of republicans or loyalists, that is very very wrong.This is a typical PR disaster by the loyalist community, who are once again giving the international community the impression that they are a bunch of ignorant, racist half-wits.

Victor, do republicans have a barricade up? Or is it the typical type of prevention that is rife in N.I.The type that will also stop Catholics shopping on the Shankill road or other hardline loyalist areas?

Slydice, your allusion to the Mid-East was tragically ignorant.Come back and show me the details of a Palestinian kid who was given a gun by his parents and then shot at at an Israeli soldier, who of course was forced to shoot back in self-defence.You won't be able to.The kids who have been shot were throwing stones.

Seriously, obtain a clue before coming out with tripe like that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

Look i lived in the north for most of my life and fook all thie **** the simple matter of fact is that the north is full of absolute assh0les ON BOTH SIDES with no reguard for human life whats so ever.
    I say burn every republican and unionist at the stake for crimes against humanity and for being idots and be done with the lot of em.
    Although if u did that the population of NI would drop by about 3/4ers. mad.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Superman:
    man,

</font>

icy.txt

str8 ballin' my nigga , dats my kinda ****.

but man i was serious

Sorry bugler, i was typing very much "ad-hoc"

http://www.jcpa.org/jl/vp441.htm
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Watching the television coverage of the daily Palestinian riots, known as the Al-Aqsa intifada,1 one is immediately struck by the near total absence of adults. Indeed, most of those hurling Molotov ****tails and stones are teenagers; many are even younger. </font>
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">The appearance of Palestinian children in these riots, it will be demonstrated, is not accidental. The Palestinian Authority has intentionally mobilized Palestinian children to man the front line in its struggle against Israel, frequently using them as shields to protect Palestinian gunmen</font>

Thats what i meant.

==================================
    Back to The school in North Belfast Issue
    ==================================
    I didn't get much of the news yet but has there been riots on the streets at night because of the Protestors were forced (?) to not be able to hurl abuse and throw glass at young children????

Utter stupidity

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭buzz

I agree with the 1st few posts, but for **** sake in general! What the **** are they doing to the children! ITs not as if its them going around doing the damage! Does anyone here know a 3 or 4yr old that fights back to bottles and rocks, and recently petrol bombs?? Cus I dont.
    I dont live in the north, but Im sure the kids up there arent much different from here, fair enough the religion and family thing... But why the kids and their mothers! Helpless! Bull**** pussys...
    Burn`em all!

Thats really convincing Slydice!

Taking your information from a website that is just a cover for more jews with a persecution complex, and is ably led by none other than Dore Gold.He is a spokesman for the current Sharon government, nice to see some impartial reporting.The websites biggest human rights issue is the use of palestinian children, not the killing of these kids, nor the widespread human rights abuses being meted out by Israeli security forces, from land theft to destruction of property, to illegal killings, to torture.

I was tempted to reply with a link to the Palestinian Authority's website, or maybe even from Hamas's site, but I think people get the idea anyway.Certain elements in Israeli society love to give the impression that Palestinians are less than human, and don't give a crap about their kids lives.Unfortunately, it seems there are people who actually believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by [-UK-]Wolf:
    Look i lived in the north for most of my life and fook all thie **** the simple matter of fact is that the north is full of absolute assh0les ON BOTH SIDES with no reguard for human life whats so ever.
    I say burn every republican and unionist at the stake for crimes against humanity and for being idots and be done with the lot of em.
    Although if u did that the population of NI would drop by about 3/4ers. mad.gif
    </font>

I live in the north my whole life, and u r callin me an ******* just cos I live there?

If there is anyone to blame, it should be the people the cause the whole situation from day one and we all know who that was. They should get punished for crimes against humanity as well then, Yes??. Since this day, Catholic's in the north have been treated as the 'lower class citizens'.

My point is:
    These children are being asked to use the back door entrance to go to their school ffs, once again we are the 'lower class citizen'. They r wee children ffs, trying to get education. I think the children will learn from this, how mad the other side is. And these mad people that are harassing the children should be locked up in a mental home.

[This message has been edited by Johnny_the_fox (edited 07-09-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

i think he's implying that theres a 75% chance that youre an a sshole

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭Wolf

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by damo:
    i think he's implying that theres a 75% chance that youre an a sshole</font>

Sorry jonny its just that I find alot of ppl in the north are very backward, im sure you are a well rounded individual, it just that alot of the people there seem quite happy to fan the flames when ever possible. I mean the amount of random fight out side night clubs is staggering. I feel safer in the streets of Dublin than i do in my own town of Armagh for goodness sake.
    Anyway Jonney im sure you are one of the 25 %

em right bugler u want a website that isnt run by Israel.

From http://www.politicalusa.com

http://www.politicalusa.com/columnists/ponnuru/seese/seese_024.htm
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Children eight to sixteen are being put in the front lines against Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) so that the world might accuse Israel of being child killers.</font>
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">It is not my understanding of Islam that child sacrifice is acceptable. Yet parents, according to reports from the Middle East, who send their young sons to the front lines are given large monetary rewards from the coffers of the Palestinian Authority </font>
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">in the Middle East the Palestinians are arming the kids with rocks and any other weapons they can handle, and placing them on the front lines of battle. Then they cry "murderers" against Israel. </font>
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Wake up, world, and condemn this child sacrifice. </font>

• Advertisement

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by bugler:

Slydice, your allusion to the Mid-East was tragically ignorant.Come back and show me the details of a Palestinian kid who was given a gun by his parents and then shot at at an Israeli soldier, who of course was forced to shoot back in self-defence.You won't be able to.The kids who have been shot were throwing stones.

Seriously, obtain a clue before coming out with tripe like that.
    </font>

So found an Isreali ( er hmmm ) website...
    Thats really convincing Slydice!

Taking your information from a website that is just a cover for more jews with a persecution complex, and is ably led by none other than Dore Gold.He is a spokesman for the current Sharon government, nice to see some impartial reporting.The websites biggest human rights issue is the use of palestinian children, not the killing of these kids, nor the widespread human rights abuses being meted out by Israeli security forces, from land theft to destruction of property, to illegal killings, to torture.
    </font>

sooo i found an american website.....
    Jesus Slydice, stop coming up with those sites. After coming up with a site run by an Israeli government spokesman you then comeback with a US site, which is also complete and utter tripe.You cannot trust the US press on this matter above all.Though let me be clear, my problem is not the country of origin of reporting but its agenda.And with these 2 sites the agenda is plain to see.I haven't the time nor the energy to start talking about the lack of honesty and fairness in the US media as regards the Middle East.Many reckon that the Israeli press is actually more impartial than the US in the matter.For recent evidence of this, we only have to look at CNN, who have recently stopped referring to the jewish settlement of Gilo as a 'settlement' and started calling it a 'jewish neighbourhood'.This of course conceals the fact that it's illegally set up, against international law etc....
    </font>

Erm?
    confused.gif

wasn't it the Jewish people who were there before the muslims anyway????

too busy to check the net for a different site.... watch this space wink.gif

Emm i dunno how much farther this is worth taking but.... you said parents were giving kids guns and sending them off to attack soldiers, I asked for proof, you couldn't find any.Instead you came back with the website of an organisation tied to the Israeli government, in which it was stated that Palestinians were sending their kids off to riot, again no real sources were named.Then I challenged the impartiality of that website and you came back with a US site, which kets face it, after a sniff around it, it was fairly obvious which side it was on.It also likened the Palestinians to ancient child sacrificers.Find me reputable, solid facts and or views that Palestinian parents are sending their kids off to to be shot by 'vulnerable' israeli soldiers.

The truth is that as in any area of conflict, there isn't too much to do except stay out in the streets, due to numerous factors.Is it surprising that children are attracted to rioting? Hardly.Kids and danger go hand in hand.Of course they'll throw rocks at soldiers, their kids, thats what kids do.

Look at Northern Ireland, kids are constantly throwing debris at soldiers and the RUC.Are live rounds used against them? Are they routinely killed? So what is the difference? Are Middle Eastern rocks more dangerous than their Irish counterparts?

Jesus Slydice, stop coming up with those sites. After coming up with a site run by an Israeli government spokesman you then comeback with a US site, which is also complete and utter tripe.You cannot trust the US press on this matter above all.Though let me be clear, my problem is not the country of origin of reporting but its agenda.And with these 2 sites the agenda is plain to see.I haven't the time nor the energy to start talking about the lack of honesty and fairness in the US media as regards the Middle East.Many reckon that the Israeli press is actually more impartial than the US in the matter.For recent evidence of this, we only have to look at CNN, who have recently stopped referring to the jewish settlement of Gilo as a 'settlement' and started calling it a 'jewish neighbourhood'.This of course conceals the fact that it's illegally set up, against international law etc....

Then again CNN had always let its colours be known, it was always quick to label Palestinians 'terrorists', but when a jew went into a mosque and killed 29 Muslims he was repeatedly referred to as an 'extremist'.If you'd care to even read UK broadsheets you might have half a clue about what decent reporting is, have fun with these: www.guardian.co.uk , www.independent.co.uk .

I know this might confuse you somewhat, seen as your posting thus far seems to indicate you hold the attitude that if it's wrote on a paper or a website it must be true. That article is one of the most sickening things I have read in quite a while.Likening Palestinians to an ancient race that engaged in child sacrifice, very nice.Oh and why does the writer refer to 'reports from the Middle East'? Could it be there is no actual evidence to support this? It's a p|ss poor piece of gutter journalism.These kids are so heavily armed with rocks and stones and pose such a danger to those poor Israeli troops that they are shot dead, is that it? First it was that there were always gunmen in among these kids, but when the Israeli army marksmen displayed a startling inability to hit anything over 15 yrs old and carrying a gun, it then becomes simply "child sacrifice".Sacrifice implying the Palestinians themselves kill them, not the Israeli bullets fired from the Israeli Galil rifle fired by the Israeli soldier.He's merely defending himself from a lethal stone throwing child-demon.

I await your next link to some dodgy site again telling the world how Palestinians are to blame for their kids being shot.If/when it comes, I may well start linking to Palestinian and militant Islamic sites myself.

[This message has been edited by bugler (edited 07-09-2001).]

Advertisement