Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

galway Broadband options

Options
  • 06-09-2004 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭

Hi All, Im looking for some advice on my broadband options in Galway.
    Im living in Renmore but my line is not suitable for Eircom 9 theny say they will retest it for me but i want to look at any other options

Can any one help

thanks

alan

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭Yoda

The best option for anyone in rural or peripheral Ireland is going to be the Group Data Scheme Society (not to be confused with the Government's Group Broadband Schemes). It's early days yet for the GDSS, though; but watch that space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 mowd

Anyone looking for broadband in rural areas should thing about using satellite broadband.

Galway Broadband

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭bushy...

mowd wrote:
    Anyone looking for broadband in rural areas should thing about using satellite broadband.

Galway Broadband

They should think about it and go .... no !

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Mate got TV and BB for 9.99/month by NTL but could be some special offer or like.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fmess

Satellite Broadband?????

Check the Price and faint...::eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭altered121

biko wrote:
    Mate got TV and BB for 9.99/month by NTL but could be some special offer or like.

op would need to be in a cabled part of Galway city for the broadband from ntl.

digiweb have some coverage outside the city

Advertisement